PDA

View Full Version : Taking A New Approach. Im Going The Officer Path

soldierGboii
08-12-08, 01:35 PM
AFTER BEING A ENLISTED SOLDIER IN THE U.S. ARMY, I HAVE DECIDED I DO NOT WANT TO GO THE SAME ROUTE IN THE MARINES. IM CURRENTLY FINISHING MY BACHELORS DEGREE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE. SO I GIVE YOU THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYjC42nF1y4&feature=related

MyCorps
08-12-08, 01:55 PM
Have you talked to an OSO? How much longer do you have in College? Have you already secured an OSC date? Please keep us (me) informed as to your progress. I am very curious to see you make it through. What is your current MOS?

RockSteady85
08-12-08, 02:44 PM
Good luck with that, man. I am gunning for OCS, and I've already seen an OSO with a friend of mine. It's going to be difficult with med school going on at the same time and all, but hey, I'm all about making it work LOL.

soldierGboii
08-12-08, 02:48 PM
In the Army, I was a 19k(m1a2 abrams crewmember). I have 18 credit hours left and I have not secured a date. I'm still getting everything figured out. My career goal, was either to be a State trooper or a Marine officer.

josephd
08-12-08, 02:48 PM
good luck!...i am shooting for a spot in PLC and to become an officer also. I have had a few good mine go through, on just graduated from OCS this last weekend and the other graduates from TBS in a few months. They have both told me their training was no joke!