PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunately...

Bolt Action
08-11-08, 12:03 PM
My fight to become a Marine has ended. There is no possible way for me to get a waiver for my GED, and no possible way for me to get my 15 college credits. I feel as though Im getting depressed. Im joining the Army and going airborne infantry. But as soon as my 2 years are up, Im going to the Marine Corps. I dont care if I lose my rank or medals. I want this too bad.

thanks all of you and good luck.

im sure ill see you in the next few years somehow...

JdnSmith
08-11-08, 12:11 PM
My recruiter told me the same thing. So, I went and got my high school diploma. Are there any adult schools around where you live? Maybe you have already looked into this, but I think you should stress all options before giving up. If you really want it, there has got to be another way. Either way, good luck to you man.

-Poolee Smith

Pete0331
08-11-08, 02:10 PM
My fight to become a Marine has ended. There is no possible way for me to get a waiver for my GED, and no possible way for me to get my 15 college credits...

There is always a way. There is never an excuse for joining the Army.

Garrett90
08-11-08, 02:12 PM
There is always a way. There is never an excuse for joining the Army.

Lol

drwilkinson
08-11-08, 04:02 PM
go get your diploma crazy. WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME ON THIS SITE, YOU COULD BE STUDYING AND MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR YOUR DREAM TO COME TRUE. You gotta help yourself before the Marine Corps can help you

Bolt Action
08-11-08, 06:03 PM
true true true

ecfree
08-11-08, 06:10 PM
GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.
GO GET YOUR DIPLOMA, NUMB NUTS......:evilgrin:

NicholasITALY
08-11-08, 06:14 PM
My fight to become a Marine has ended. There is no possible way for me to get a waiver for my GED, and no possible way for me to get my 15 college credits. I feel as though Im getting depressed. Im joining the Army and going airborne infantry. But as soon as my 2 years are up, Im going to the Marine Corps. I dont care if I lose my rank or medals. I want this too bad.

QUITTER! look at me, I don't have an high school diploma BUT!

I go to WORK so I can pay the private school so I can earn the DIPLOMA.(and save the money for the U.S.). If it wasn't for the Marines I was gonna stick with my GED! Thank God for the Marines!

What you have to do now is.. GO TO SCHOOL !!!! You can't quit just like this and ending in the Army.. :evilgrin:
GET YOUR DIPLOMA!

PhantomLord
08-11-08, 06:30 PM
QUITTER! look at me, I don't have an high school diploma BUT!

I go to WORK so I can pay the private school so I can earn the DIPLOMA.(and save the money for the U.S.). If it wasn't for the Marines I was gonna stick with my GED! Thank God for the Marines!

What you have to do now is.. GO TO SCHOOL !!!! You can't quit just like this and ending in the Army.. :evilgrin:
GET YOUR DIPLOMA!

Couldn't have said it better.

Fubar5812
08-11-08, 06:56 PM
listen here buddy.

first off,im from MA,cape cod (it sucks)
second.i have my GED.i got it after dropping out my sophmore year,i had too work too support my family and school just wasn't going well.academics are not my thing.

i went too the recruiter,found out what i needed,i signed up at CCCC (cape cod community college,which is by you btw) took 4 classes each term at 3 credits per class,failed 2 the first time so that got me 6 + 3 classes passed the 2nd term at 9 9+6=15.i left for boot febuary 23rd.

it CAN BE DONE ****ER! don't talk like that,your making a big deal out of something that is very simple.if you wanted it bad enough,you'd get off your ass like i did.

any advice/questions you have/need,msg me.

BR34
08-11-08, 07:03 PM
listen here buddy.

first off,im from MA,cape cod (it sucks)
second.i have my GED.i got it after dropping out my sophmore year,i had too work too support my family and school just wasn't going well.academics are not my thing.

i went too the recruiter,found out what i needed,i signed up at CCCC (cape cod community college,which is by you btw) took 4 classes each term at 3 credits per class,failed 2 the first time so that got me 6 + 3 classes passed the 2nd term at 9 9+6=15.i left for boot febuary 23rd.

it CAN BE DONE ****ER! don't talk like that,your making a big deal out of something that is very simple.if you wanted it bad enough,you'd get off your ass like i did.

any advice/questions you have/need,msg me.

I remember back when you were a poolee and I gave you advice in one of your threads on what needs to be done.

You and I are both living proof that it can be done. I also only have a GED. I too overcame that LITTLE set back.

Hell, college was the least of my worries. I also had to have a tattoo removed, and get MULTIPLE waivers for various legal/medical reasons...AND I'M AN OLD FART! If I could do it almost anyone can.

TSULLI
08-11-08, 07:51 PM
I was going to go for my GED too, but that wouldn't have worked out very well. Now I have to suck it up and get my diploma and you need to do the same. You need to find an Adult school and get that **** done. If you really want to be a Marine you need to strive for your diploma. DO NOT settle for the Army you will regret it. Suck it up and get a diploma.

darkgreen0311
08-11-08, 08:03 PM
Bolt Action you sound like a non-hacker. If you can give up this easy you're not Marine material.

:marine:SEMPER FI 4 LIFE

Integrity57
08-11-08, 11:50 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35293044

Psurichie
08-11-08, 11:57 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35293044
That is the funnest thing I have seen in a long time.

PhantomLord
08-12-08, 12:00 AM
I think I just about choked to death from my drink from laughing so hard. Thanks for the great vid.

Semper-1775-Fi
08-12-08, 12:05 AM
I get sick just thinking if I had to join the army, if anything happened to disqualify me from the Marines.

Hologram
08-12-08, 12:23 AM
I'd go Navy before Army, personally.... <br />
<br />
My order of preference (though there's really no contest) is Marine Corps, Navy, Army, Coast Guard, Air Force, Nat'l Guard (Though Nat'l Guard might be a...

Integrity57
08-12-08, 01:07 AM
The Marine Corps was my first choice too, then the Navy and Army. But the Air Force has really reformed their standards and image, in Pensacola they march EVERYWHERE, the school houses, the galley, the barracks, even the exchange, it doesn't matter if it's only two airmen, they march. But honestly, if you want to be on the ground side of things and for whatever reason you can't enlist in the Corps, you're next best option is the Army. Of course if you want to go SpecOps, the Navy is where it's at, SEALs, SWCC, EOD and Divers get to do all the cool **** in the Navy, and the SeaBees are badass too.

Sam331
08-12-08, 02:23 AM
Pfftt Kid you're battle hasn't even begun. I spent 7 months filling out paperwork trying to get back in the Marine Corps. Worked my ass off to pay for my own college classes and now finally have 15 college credits with my GED. Spent countless hours and days at MEPS. When all that is left for me to do is DEP in I'm told someone on the Island (Parris Island) doesn't like me and wants me to wait an additional 6 months. Now I wouldn't mind waiting another 6 months, but then if that goes by and they tell me to wait then what, I just waisted a crap load of my time.

The way I see it, if the Marine Corps doesn't want you there are always other branches that have a lot more to offer. The Army isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to seem, like its full of punks and all. Hell yeah majority of Marines are gung ho, but you can find the same thing in another branch. As for special forces, I think the Army has the upper advantage with its variety. Rangers, Green Berets, Delta. And If for any reason you get dropped due to injuries or what ever, you can fall back on an Infantry Airborne MOS. With the Navy you fail BUD/S have fun sitting on a ship for a year or two. Since I've done my part and the Marine Corps still wont accept me, my recruiter hooked me up with an Army recruiter friend of his, DEPing in tomorrow, contract is looking like this: Infantry Airborne with Ranger Indoc, PV2 rank, $40,000 bonus. Also I believe you get more money for college.

The way I see the Army is this, its a way to better your life that offers you a variety of benefits. Every branch serves a purpose, one branch isn't better than the other. The Marines offer you a chance to earn a title few can claim. A title that stays with you forever. Just remember, the Marine Corps will be here tomorrow, don't think your dream of becoming a Marine is over just because you can't enlist right this second. If you have no way of paying for college and 100% absolutely can't enlist in the Marine Corps any other way, then look at enlisting into a different branch for the time being.

I was reading that the Army has certain MOS's that are only 2 year enlistment options. If your dream is to become a Marine, do 2 years in another branch get as many credits as you can. Yeah you won't be able to transfer your rank over, but you will be able to transfer your experience. I was told by a Cpl that at times Marines will respect/trust seniority over rank. The message I want to get across is just don't give up. Marines never quit no matter what. Look at it as a small obstacle. I believe you can also just DEP in and wait for the like the 5% chance to actually be allowed to ship with a GED but I'm no recruiter its up to the discretion of your recruiter and their command. The decision rest on you, just stay motivated and don't give up.

Draco771
08-12-08, 10:54 AM

Alright... That ticks me off... :evilgrin:

Ok Buttnugget...

GED applicants aren't eligible for an Option 4, or 40... (Airborne, and Airborne Ranger) contracts...

If you go Army, you're going in as a leg, and hope to God your good enough to earn a slot in OSUT for airborne school... And slots aren't easy... Only the very cream of every crop of Infantry recruits get it... Along with every other MOS, because the Airborne Units in the Army are few, and every one of them are all volunteer units...

Don't get your hopes up...

And also...

Grow a pair, get your freaking college credits, suck it up, sign the freaking papers, and move on...

Anything else?

Draco771
08-12-08, 11:18 AM
And to shine some light onto Rangers...

When you enlist to TRYOUT for the Ranger Regiment (RIP is their TRYOUTS yes, you have to TRYOUT to join the ranks...) you can enlist into any MOS that is a part of the Ranger Regiment, Mechanics, Infantry, Medics, etc. etc.

You go through BCT/AIT or OSUT, then go through BAC, then you go through RIP... If you fail RIP, you're still the same MOS you enlsited as...

Only time you'll ever get slotted as Infantry for failing, is if you're an 18X-Ray Recruit who failed somewhere along SFAS, or the Q-Course when trying to join Special Forces, but Army Special Forces, if already in the Army, you can be any MOS to join it's ranks (tryout) because everything the Special Forces Soldier needs to know, is a part of his training to earn his Green Beret...

Army Special Forces is very unique, because they break down into specialties, and specific areas... Engineering, Demolitions, Intelligence, Weapons, Medical, etc. But primary focus is FID...

Delta Force is a Special Operations only kind of deal, only Green Berets, Rangers (those who've earned the Tab at Ranger School) etc. are recruited into it's ranks, and undergo training to specific make that Soldier a Delta, and join the Ranks of SFOD-D... (And no, those guys actually don't call themselves Delta's, etc...)

But then there are the other SpecOps the Army has...

PSYOPS and Civil Affairs... Both are pretty cool...

But as correction... ONLY Special Forces in the entire military, or United States Army CMF 18... Everyone else, is Special Operations Forces...

Marine Corps has only one real SOF force, and that's their Force Recon (got this from a Ranger in 1/75) they are the only Marines who actually conduct the types of operations similiar to RRC... (they do not conduct the type of Special Reconnaissance Navy SEALs and Army SF do... They aren't at all trained to conduct that type of Recon...) Although they do have MARSOC... Which at the moment is still in its infancy, and still learning the curves... (And yes, USMC does have PSYOPS and Civil Affairs, only are open to LAT moves...) Yes, Marines have MEUs (SOC) but they do not conduct the type of SpecOps people think of, primary focus is peace keeping in foreign lands...

Navy has several SpecOps...
Navy SEALs, SWCC, and their EODs (Navy EODs are SpecOps)

SEALs are able to conduct very similiar operations, and have the same field of operations an Army Special Forces Soldier conducts, only primarily Maritime, whereas Army is primary non-Maritime... SEALs have a large focus on FID, and a little more emphasis on DA...

SWCC, well, it's SWCC... Very cool guys... And I mean REALLY cool guys...

EOD plays with bombs...

Air Force

Pararescue, CCT, and TAC/Ps
Pararescue are CSAR, each trained to equiv of an Army Ranger Medic... (SOCM qualified) with a lot of swim training... With great focus on Search and Rescue... That is their primary focus...

CCT. Call in aircraft, and attach themselves to SF adn SOF units... Don't know much of their job...

TAC/Ps are (got this from a 13F in 2/75) glorified Forward Observers, with emphasis on aircraft munitions...

TAC/Ps are virtually no different then the Soldiers they serve amongst... LIke the Corpsman in the FMF... Everything the Soldiers do, they do, etc. They can choose to wear the ABUs, or the ACUs... (TAC/P I personally know told me what I'm about to say...) TAC/Ps are equiv to a 13Foxtrot who's attended the Airforces CAS programs (Can't remember the name of the course... it's the same course TAC/Ps go through...)

TAC/Ps are ONLY SOF when they've gone through selection...

To join the Ranger Regiment, they have to go through the Army's RIP Program... To be attach to an ODA, same deal, have to go through a selection process... Same with Airborne units...

Otherwise they are assigned to regular Army units...

If I've missed anything, let me know... And please feel free to add to this...

BR34
08-12-08, 11:52 AM
The cutest thing about your retardism, Draco is that you get all your Marine Corps information from unnamed sources in the Army. Its really adorable how all your Army friends seem to be experts on Marine Corps missions/doctrine.

Couple of questions. 1. What the **** was the point of that post? 2. Why are you here, seriously?

You are ****ing disgusting, understand? Talking about how great the Army is to all these Marine Corps Poolees doesn't make you less disgusting. Do you think you're impressing them? I know you don't think you're impressing us. I've been to a couple Army bases, and I'll say again, DISGUSTING. I respect them for what they do in combat, but in CONUS, DISGUSTING. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about your cop-out ass money chasing decision by telling these poolees how much better the Army is than the Marine Corps.

PhantomLord
08-12-08, 12:00 PM
I sat next to an Army Ranger on one of my flights up to Arkansas and i must say he was one of the coolest people I've met in the military. We sat for about 2 hours just shootin the sh it.

Surprisingly I have never in my entire life met a Recon Marine but i'm sure they'd be the same way.

Integrity57
08-12-08, 12:03 PM
A good book to check out about Army Special Forces is ROUGHNECK NINE-ONE, it explains the structure of an Army SF A-Team, and the relationship between them and Air Force TAC/Ps that get attached to them. Sam331 was right about getting dropped from BUD/S, you will get reclassed into any Rate that may be available at the time, and it's not always something of you're choosing, I've met plenty of BUD/S drops that ended up Aviation Ordnancemen and didn't want that rate but had to stick with it until they could either go back to BUD/S or change their rate which usually takes two years.

BR34
08-12-08, 12:04 PM
Surprisingly I have never in my entire life met a Recon Marine but i'm sure they'd be the same way.

It's because Recon Marines are more rare, and less likely to go around bragging to strangers on planes about what they do.

PhantomLord
08-12-08, 12:06 PM
It's because Recon Marines are more rare, and less likely to go around bragging to strangers on planes about what they do.

Very true LCpl. The guy actually didn't brag but rather I stood up and shook his hand while we were in overlay. Come to find out he ended up sitting right next to me on the flight so we chatted the whole time. Not to mention the fact that he had his bdu's with the Ranger patches on each shoulder.

BR34
08-12-08, 12:12 PM
Yea, I understand there are superb soldiers out there. I just saw no reason for that post of his, diminishing the mission of Marine Corps Force Recon and MEU(SOC) alike, while putting the Army on a pedestal, ON A MARINE CORPS SITE.

Honestly, I just don't like that fat ass kid very much, and I'd like to baby powder my hand and slap the **** out of him.

PhantomLord
08-12-08, 12:15 PM
Ahahaha, get some LCpl. It struck me as odd too that he posted that on a Marine Corps forum. I understand he wants to try and be informative but damn, I think I could hear the Army hymn playin in the background.

Garrett90
08-12-08, 12:18 PM
You guys are unfortunate to not have met Seals and Rangers then, because EVERYONE I meet was a Seal or Ranger, sometimes both. They are some hardcore dudes.

Sarcasm:p

Big Jim
08-12-08, 12:19 PM
The cutest thing about your retardism, Draco is that you get all your Marine Corps information from unnamed sources in the Army. Its really adorable how all your Army friends seem to be experts on Marine Corps missions/doctrine.

Couple of questions. 1. What the **** was the point of that post? 2. Why are you here, seriously?

You are ****ing disgusting, understand? Talking about how great the Army is to all these Marine Corps Poolees doesn't make you less disgusting. Do you think you're impressing them? I know you don't think you're impressing us. I've been to a couple Army bases, and I'll say again, DISGUSTING. I respect them for what they do in combat, but in CONUS, DISGUSTING. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about your cop-out ass money chasing decision by telling these poolees how much better the Army is than the Marine Corps.

WELL SAID MY YOUNG BROTHER...THIS IDIOT...DRACO...(SOUNDS LIKE A CHARACTER FROM A FRIKKIN VIDEO GAME!!)...HAS BEEN DOING THIS SINCE HE DISCOVERED HE CAN COME ON HERE AND TALK HIS CRAP...! I, FOR ONE, AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING HIS DUMB IDEAS OF WHAT HE THINKS IS SO COOL ABOUT THE FRIKKIN ARMY!! HE NEEDS TO TAKE HIS BIG, LERCH DUMB LOOKING AZZ TO THE ARMY'S WEBSITE WHERE THEY CAN RIDICULE HIM FOR A WHILE...I'M GETTING TIRED OF DOING THAT, TOO!! HE IS THE POSTER CHILD FOR WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS GET MARRIED!!!

TSULLI
08-12-08, 12:48 PM
Draco in the past 10 hours I have seen 2 posts from you that should have never gone up. What the hell is the matter with you? Why would you try to belittle the USMC, and compare it to the Army no less? Don't get me wrong I respect the hell out of the Army for the service they give to their country, but the fact is no other branch will EVER kick as much ass as the Marines. That is just a simple fact. What the hell are you doing on a Marine forum anyway? If you are so into the Army, go on an Army forum. That just proves to us how DUMB you really are. Seriously stop being so retarded and stop talking....

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:04 PM
Draco in the past 10 hours I have seen 2 posts from you that should have never gone up. What the hell is the matter with you? Why would you try to belittle the USMC, and compare it to the Army no less? Don't get me wrong I respect the hell out of the Army for the service they give to their country, but the fact is no other branch will EVER kick as much ass as the Marines. That is just a simple fact. What the hell are you doing on a Marine forum anyway? If you are so into the Army, go on an Army forum. That just proves to us how DUMB you really are. Seriously stop being so retarded and stop talking....

You completely 100% need to take a reading comprehension class...

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:05 PM

Actually a lot of info I have on the USMC, come from Marines themselves... (But NCOs...)

And also, if you think people go for the Army just for the money, with respect, your knowledge is incredibly limited...

As well as spending a couple minutes on an Army base... Woopty woo... (With all due respect)

You realize no two bases are the same right? Same can be said about Naval and Marine Corps bases as well, and Air Force Bases.. (Although Air Force bases are insanely nice....... )

I myself have been on quite a few military bases...

And with all due respect, you're an idiot if you didn't get my point...

It has absolutely NOTHING to dow itht he Army...

Take a look again, and READ it...

You mgiht actually understand what I actually said... Read the thread, and then re-read what I wrote...

TA DA!

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:13 PM

Where the hell did you hear that?

Have you ever met one?

Do you know the difference between Force Recon, and Brigade Recon?

Did you even know there are even three different TYPES of Recon units in the USMC?

Such as LAR, FR, and BR?

What's your definition of a "Recon Marine"? 0321? Or 0311, or 0312 in an LAR?

But categories aside... 0321s arent' that rare... Yes, they are a few... But htey aren't that few... If you've met any... You wouldn't have said that...

PhantomLord
08-12-08, 01:16 PM
I'm going to impart a lesson I just got to recently learn the hard way.

Marines are always right.

TSULLI
08-12-08, 01:16 PM
Draco what makes you think its ok to disrespect the Lcpl like that? He is a United States MARINE!!! You are just some kid who cant shut his mouth about things dont matter to any of us. You are Nothing compared to EVERYONE on this forum. Stop talking!!!!!

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:17 PM
Yea, I understand there are superb soldiers out there. I just saw no reason for that post of his, diminishing the mission of Marine Corps Force Recon and MEU(SOC) alike, while putting the Army on a pedestal, ON A MARINE CORPS SITE.

Honestly, I just don't like that fat ass kid very much, and I'd like to baby powder my hand and slap the **** out of him.

Lance Corporal, with respect, the Marine Corps has Reading Comprehension Classes, as well as other education classes specially made for Marines...

You may wish to get into one of those classes...

Put the pro USMC head away, get a neutral bearing, and re-read what I said... It wasn't pro anything, nor did it diminish the mission of an MEU, nor Force Recon, or any SOF...

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:18 PM
Draco what makes you think its ok to disrespect the Lcpl like that? He is a United States MARINE!!! You are just some kid who cant shut his mouth about things dont matter to any of us. You are Nothing compared to EVERYONE on this forum. Stop talking!!!!!

It's not disrespect, disrespect would be saying something else...

And TSULLI, in regards to disrespect, it's disrespectful to Bastardize a servicemans title when you're refering to him by Rank...

Just FYI....

And also, it's even more disrespectful but calling him out by rank, and abbreviating it, and also INCORRECTLY abbreviating his rank...

PhantomLord
08-12-08, 01:19 PM
Lance Corporal, with respect, the Marine Corps has Reading Comprehension Classes, as well as other education classes specially made for Marines... < ==I believe you just insulted him. But it was out of respect right?

You may wish to get into one of those classes...

Put the pro USMC head away, get a neutral bearing, and re-read what I said... It wasn't pro anything, nor did it diminish the mission of an MEU, nor Force Recon, or any SOF......

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:21 PM

Not at all... It's advice... He can take it for what it's worth... Because he's getting hot headed with no situation awareness...

If had read what I said, he would have never gone off about diminishing anything, nor refering to anything pro Army at all in what I posted...

Big Jim
08-12-08, 01:23 PM
Where the hell did you hear that?

Have you ever met one?

Do you know the difference between Force Recon, and Brigade Recon?

Did you even know there are even three different TYPES of Recon units in the USMC?

Such as LAR, FR, and BR?

But categories aside... 0321s arent' that rare... Yes, they are a few... But htey aren't that few... If you've met any... You wouldn't have said that...

I WAS IN 3RD RECONNAISSANCE BATTALION, "GOLF" COMPANY...WHAT THE FVCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT RECON MARINES NUMBNUTS?! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO HERE IS SHUT YOUR FRIKKIN MOUTH AND GO BACK TO EATING BANANAS AND PICKING YOUR AZZ!!!

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:24 PM
I'm going to impart a lesson I just got to recently learn the hard way.

Marines are always right.

Where did I say any of these Marines were wrong?

PhantomLord
08-12-08, 01:26 PM
Where did I say any of these Marines were wrong?

When you decided to argue with them.

Thanks for the advice Marines and Poolee's, now I see how big of a douche I was being. Sometimes its hard to hear with your head up your ass.

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:26 PM
I WAS IN 3RD RECONNAISSANCE BATTALION, "GOLF" COMPANY...WHAT THE FVCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT RECON MARINES NUMBNUTS?! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO HERE IS SHUT YOUR FRIKKIN MOUTH AND GO BACK TO EATING BANANAS AND PICKING YOUR AZZ!!!

You were in 3rd Recon BN?

Hey, did you by chance know Rodney? PM?

And with Respect, the Marine I was refering too was not Marine Recon...

You on the otherhand I would've never said that too...

My info on Marine Recon comes majorily from Marines I've met in Recon Bn's...

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:27 PM
When you decided to argue with them.

Thanks for the advice Marines and Poolee's, now I see how big of a douche I was being. Sometimes its hard to hear with your head up your ass.

I havn't argued at all with any of them...

Big Jim
08-12-08, 01:29 PM
You were in 3rd Recon BN?

Hey, did you by chance know Rodney? PM?

And with Respect, the Marine I was refering too was not Marine Recon...

You on the otherhand I would've never said that too...

My info on Marine Recon comes majorily from Marines I've met in Recon Bn's...

I'LL BET MY PAYCHECK YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT MUCH LESS SAY IT...YOU KNOW LESS THAN NOTHING IDIOT...SO STOP TALKING LIKE YOU DO...YOU'RE HIGHLY IRRITATING BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ANYWHERE OR DONE ANYTHIN AND YET YOU GLORIFY ARMY JOBS AND COMPARE THEM TO MARINES...JUST LEAVE, YA WALKING PILE OF SKIN IDIOT...

PhantomLord
08-12-08, 01:30 PM
I havn't argued at all with any of them...

now your gonna argue with me now. It's never ending. The best thing i have learned so far is to just shut up. Running your trap isn't going to get you bonus points and trying to prove your right gets you even more ****, because your essentially telling a Marine he's wrong and your right. Whether he is or isn't its not up to you to decide of he's wrong or right because he's a Marine and your not.

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:33 PM
I'LL BET MY PAYCHECK YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT MUCH LESS SAY IT...YOU KNOW LESS THAN NOTHING IDIOT...SO STOP TALKING LIKE YOU DO...YOU'RE HIGHLY IRRITATING BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ANYWHERE OR DONE ANYTHIN AND YET YOU GLORIFY ARMY JOBS AND COMPARE THEM TO MARINES...JUST LEAVE, YA WALKING PILE OF SKIN IDIOT...

???

Sergeant, with respect, I didn't glorify, nor compare anything...

And also with respect, I don't want your paycheck, you earned that cash...

SGT VAS
08-12-08, 01:33 PM

First off it is 0313 LAR you ****in moron. Don't ever disrespect my MOS again you ****in wannabe.

Big Jim
08-12-08, 01:36 PM
???

Sergeant, with respect, I didn't glorify, nor compare anything...

And also with respect, I don't want your paycheck, you earned that cash...

YOU COULDN'T HANDLE MY PAYCHECK, NUMBNUTS...STOP MAKING SANDWICHES AND GET A REAL JOB...STOP PICKING YOUR NOSE AND BEATING OFF TO YOUR MOM'S UNDERWEAR AND LET YOUR BALLS DROP, YOUR VOICE CHANGE AND GROW CURLY Q'S ON YOUR LITTLE GOPHER BALLS AND MAYBE YOU CAN HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK ME ABOUT MY PAYCHECK....YOU REALLY ARE AN IDIOT...

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:36 PM
now your gonna argue with me now. It's never ending. The best thing i have learned so far is to just shut up. Running your trap isn't going to get you bonus points and trying to prove your right gets you even more ****, because your essentially telling a Marine he's wrong and your right. Whether he is or isn't its not up to you to decide of he's wrong or right because he's a Marine and your not.

Did you take reading classes in high school by chance? Primarily anything regarding reading comprehension?

I honestly hope so...

Like really... If not... You need to go back man... LIke really...

As well as pick up a dictionary...

I havn't argued jack crap, nor have I told a Marine in any way/shape, or form he/she is wrong...

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:37 PM

First off it is 0313 LAR you ****in moron. Don't ever disrespect my MOS again you ****in wannabe.

My aplogies Sergeant, great laps of judgement on that one... I should have took the ten seconds to google the precise designation of 0313... I apologize...

And no, I do not mean that in a smartass tone at all...

PhantomLord
08-12-08, 01:38 PM
Did you take reading classes in high school by chance? Primarily anything regarding reading comprehension?

I honestly hope so...

I havn't argued jack crap, nor have I told a Marine in any way/shape, or form he/she is wrong...

Just walk away and walk away now while you still have your ass intact. By the way, haven't is spelled with an e after v. Get a dictionary.

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:41 PM
Just walk away and walk away now while you still have your ass intact. By the way, haven't is spelled with an e after v.

typo...

But PhantomLord, in regards to the reading comp... You really need to re-take a class on it...

Asking a question isn't arguing...

Making an apology due to something isn't arguing...

Arguing means you're for, or against something...

Nothing in any post I've made is for, or against anything...

Arguing: 1.to present reasons for or against a thing

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/arguing (httphttp://dictionary.reference.com/browse/arguing)

NicholasITALY
08-12-08, 01:44 PM

I honestly hope so...

Ok.. I want to give you an advice.

SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH! YOU ARE SUCH A ****IN IDIOT!

PhantomLord
08-12-08, 01:45 PM
typo...

But PhantomLord, in regards to the reading comp... You really need to re-take a class on it...

Asking a question isn't arguing...

Making an apology due to something isn't arguing...

Arguing means you're for, or against something...

Nothing in any post I've made is for, or against anything...

Arguing: 1.to present reasons for or against a thing

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/arguing (httphttp://dictionary.reference.com/browse/arguing)

Keep digging bud. If your going to insult somebody on there grammar it might be wise to make sure your dumb ass does not screw up on it either.

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:48 PM
Keep digging bud. If your going to insult somebody on there grammar it might be wise to make sure your dumb ass does not screw up on it either.

Where did I insult you on your grammar?

Do you know what Reading Comprehension is?

Big Jim
08-12-08, 01:50 PM
Where did I insult you on your grammar?

Do you know what Reading Comprehension is?

HEY SH!THEAD...STOP ARGUING PEOPLE AND ...SHUT THE FVCK UP...RIGHT NOW!!!! YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE BANNED, IDIOT!!

NicholasITALY
08-12-08, 01:51 PM
*edited*

PhantomLord
08-12-08, 01:52 PM

Ring a bell. Good, now shut up.

Draco771
08-12-08, 01:53 PM
*edited*

Nicholas...

Reading has nothing to do with grammar...

Reading comprehension, has nothing to do with grammar...

Reading, is understanding symbols into words...

Reading comprehension is what all of the words together mean...

You have no reading comprehension, which you just displayed...

And to Sergeant Big Jim, I'm finished...

Thank you for the warning, understood...

Big Jim
08-12-08, 01:59 PM
Nicholas has more heart and soul and respect for the USMC than you do and alot of other kids who come on here and do what you're doing, Draco...you could learn a thing or two from him!!! Really...he speaks two languages and understand your language better than you do!!!! That says alot for you doesn't it, numbnuts?! You can't even shut the fvck up long enough to show any respect whatsoever...even for yourself...I look at you and lose all hope for our future...cause I hope there is a btter example of a human being out there than your dumb, inbred azz!! The best thing for you to do now is just shut up , turn and leave...honestly...if you don't...you will be banned from this website...

MyCorps
08-12-08, 02:01 PM
Amen Brother Jim!!

Menso
08-12-08, 02:59 PM
Draco771 With respect STFU anf GTFO you freaking idiot!!!! We don't want you here what don't you get about that? All you do is just cause a problem.

Like Big Al has said

GO ARMY

ecfree
08-12-08, 04:25 PM
Nicholas...

Reading has nothing to do with grammar...

Reading comprehension, has nothing to do with grammar...

Reading, is understanding symbols into words...

Reading comprehension is what all of the words together mean...

You have no reading comprehension, which you just displayed...

And to Sergeant Big Jim, I'm finished...

Thank you for the warning, understood...

HEY BOY, YOU NEED A GOOD BEATING.
CAN YOU COMPREHEND ?:evilgrin:

soldierGboii
08-12-08, 04:58 PM
this is a pathetic excuse. you can get 15 credit hours. you can become a Marine. maybe if you didn't drop out of school, you wouldn't have this problem. the Marines do not want people who quit like you.

sshrader
08-12-08, 05:17 PM
this is a pathetic excuse. you can get 15 credit hours. you can become a Marine. maybe if you didn't drop out of school, you wouldn't have this problem. the Marines do not want people who quit like you.

"Gboii" did you read the first thread Bolt Action posted for the reasons he dropped out, if not I suggest you find it and read it.

Btw Bolt Rifle, it can be done, think about it hard and there is always ways to get loans for schooling. good luck!

soldierGboii
08-12-08, 05:26 PM
my apologys

BR34
08-12-08, 05:51 PM
Actually a lot of info I have on the USMC, come from Marines themselves... (But NCOs...)

Actually, you said yourself, a Army Ranger told you the things you were talking about, shall we look back?

Marine Corps has only one real SOF force, and that's their Force Recon (got this from a Ranger in 1/75) they are the only Marines who actually conduct the types of operations similiar to RRC... (they do not conduct the type of Special Reconnaissance Navy SEALs and Army SF do... They aren't at all trained to conduct that type of Recon...) Although they do have MARSOC... Which at the moment is still in its infancy, and still learning the curves.Maybe your moms or pops threw you a snickers to wrestle the keyboard out of your fat hands and posted that under your screen name.

And also, if you think people go for the Army just for the money, with respect, your knowledge is incredibly limited...
I DEP'd into the Army, and almost shipped. Their sole focus point on getting me, and every other possible recruit to enlist was bonuses. Nothing more, nothing less. But maybe the Army has the biggest and easiest to attain bonuses of any other branch of the military by sure coincidence. You really think because you have a couple soldiers on your myspace page you actually know more than everybody else? You are nothing but a fat, sloppy, retard...with respect of course.

As well as spending a couple minutes on an Army base... Woopty woo... (With all due respect)
I've spent days on Army bases actually, and guess what, I'm STATIONED on a joint services base. I saw the soldiers running (and I use that word loosely) their 2 mile pft run last week. Out of the 15 or so soldiers I saw, 4 of them were actually WALKING! Now I'm not saying all Marines can keep up with each other, but Marines don't ****ing quit. I've never seen a Marine walk during a PT run, and surely not during a PFT run. These nasties, in their Army shirts were ****ing walking. I didn't see any blood, noticed no limps...they just ****ing quit. That's your future. Being lead by quitters. (with all due respect)

And with all due respect, you're an idiot if you didn't get my point...
With all due respect you've got your people ****ed up if you THINK for one second I give two squirts of **** what you think your point was. If it was your point to diminish my Corps or not, you did it.

It has absolutely NOTHING to dow itht he Army...I'll go back to the post again, and point out each mention of the Army in your own words...

And to shine some light onto Rangers...

When you enlist to TRYOUT for the Ranger Regiment you can enlist into any MOS that is a part of the Ranger Regiment, Mechanics, Infantry, Medics, etc. etc.

You go through BCT/AIT or OSUT, then go through BAC, then you go through RIP... If you fail RIP, you're still the same MOS you enlsited as...

if you're an 18X-Ray Recruit who failed somewhere along SFAS, or the Q-Course when trying to join Special Forces, but Army Special Forces, if already in the Army, you can be any MOS to join it's ranks (tryout) because everything the Special Forces Soldier needs to know, is a part of his training to earn his Green Beret...

Army Special Forces

Delta Force , only Green Berets, Rangers (those who've earned the Tab at Ranger School)
Soldier a Delta, and join the Ranks of SFOD-D...
But then there are the other SpecOps the Army has...

PSYOPS and Civil Affairs... Both are pretty cool...

But as correction... ONLY Special Forces in the entire military, or United States Army CMF 18... Everyone else, is Special Operations Forces...

(got this from a Ranger in 1/75)

Army SF do... They aren't at all trained to conduct that type of Recon...)

an Army Special Forces Soldier conducts, only primarily Maritime, whereas Army is primary non-Maritime...

to equiv of an Army Ranger Medic... (SOCM qualified)

TAC/Ps are virtually no different then the Soldiers they serve amongst... LIke the Corpsman in the FMF... Everything the Soldiers do, they do, etc. They can c

To join the Ranger Regiment, they have to go through the Army's RIP Program... Airborne units...

Otherwise they are assigned to regular Army units...

If I've missed anything, let me know... And please feel free to add to this...

Okay *****. I made it easy for you. In bold are each of the times you mentioned the Army in that ONE post. So please, don't play that back peddle bull**** game with me. Your words, your post, it has "absolutely nothing to do with the Army"? Re-read it dumb ass.

TA DAI feel sorry for your parents.

*edit* ****, I almost forgot to add..."with all due respect".

PhantomLord
08-12-08, 05:58 PM
http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://khaos.darkbb.com/users/45/41/34/smiles/822562.gif

yellowwing
08-12-08, 06:27 PM
http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://khaos.darkbb.com/users/45/41/34/smiles/822562.gif
Priceless! You're just glad it was Draco's "Turn in the Barrel"! :banana:

PhantomLord
08-12-08, 06:30 PM
I'm just keeping my mouth shut and enjoying the entertainment, Cpl. I learned my lesson.

I just feel bad cause most everybody on here took me, as a person, completely the opposite of who I am. I guess in due time I can prove who I am.