PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Next monday the 18th..TIPS??

SnoBall
08-09-08, 10:48 AM
Hello Marines, My name is Chris Neang and im a poolee shipping out next monday..i was wondering if any of you marines would give me any advice...i also need help picking out an MOS. I was told infantry was full.

NicholasITALY
08-09-08, 10:49 AM
Hello Marines, My name is Chris Neang and im a poolee shipping out next monday..i was wondering if any of you marines would give me any advice...i also need help picking out an MOS. I was told infantry was full.

Good Luck

davblay
08-09-08, 10:52 AM

Being as how you are leaving next week I will be nice. Use the search button, this has been answered dozens of times in the past few months alone. The information never changes it's always the same advice. But good luck Poolee.

Dave

CORPSVET
08-09-08, 01:54 PM
Private, print this message and put it in your family records. Recover it and read it later in your life.

You (forget that word after reading this) and your life will never be the same -forever- after you first stand at attention on those magic yellow footprints....

CORPSVET OUT

SnoBall
08-10-08, 01:14 AM
Good Luckthank you