PDA

View Full Version : Home From Iraq & Dead Within Days

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
08-06-08, 08:06 AM
After Navy Reservist Paul Berkley got home from the Middle East, his young wife Monique suggested they go for a romantic picnic in the park. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
But when they got there, two thugs crept up on them...

Petz
08-06-08, 08:34 AM
she deserves to rot in hell.

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
08-06-08, 08:36 AM
Trust Me I Know.......but Females Can Be Like That........yes Go Ahead All You Females Cuss Me Out........lol.....but It Is True....and It Isn't Just Females, Males Can Be Like That Also......some Sick Azz People In This World Today....

Can't We All Just Get Along.....lol...

Petz
08-06-08, 08:44 AM
there are too many in the world... it makes us crazy... our primal instinct is to be in the open, not in a box.... look at those cubicles that a lot of these crazy people work in...

Old Marine
08-06-08, 08:50 AM
As long as there are two people on this earth, one will always try to get controlling power over the other. Thats what makes the world go round.

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
08-06-08, 08:52 AM
I Completely Agree Gunny

crate78
08-06-08, 03:19 PM
I always thought Agamemnon in Greek mythology was the ultimate hard luck story. He led the Greek Army through ten years of the Trojan War, and after he had won the war and returned home to Greece, his wife and her boyfriend whacked him with an axe while he slept. The weren't ready for him to come home. This equals Agamemnon.

Life sentences are too easy for the above clowns. Machine-gunning might be more appropriate.

crate

jarheadlady
08-06-08, 03:24 PM
Money breeds Greed.. greed breeds stupidity.

SlingerDun
08-06-08, 03:27 PM
viper

darkgreen0311
08-06-08, 03:48 PM
We had an incident that hapened in the early 90's here in Detroit. An Army vet returned from the the first iraqi war and was murdered by his wife's brother all for the insurance money. She got away with it for a few years until she opened her mouth about it, and was caught on video bragging to undercover F.B.I agents which she mistook for mob guys. Ain't that much p*ssy in the world worth killing for, or over. I hope they get what's coming to them.

:marine:Semper FI 4 Life
Give me liberty or i'll get it myself!!!

Petz
08-07-08, 12:41 AM
another Detroit native.... Auburn hills huh? you in the reserves still?

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
08-07-08, 06:57 AM
I Hear About Stupid **** Like That Happening Alot.....it Is Sad That Military Spouses Doing That ****....an Other **** Along With That **** Too......

darkgreen0311
08-07-08, 07:59 AM
Negative.

:marine:Semper FI 4 Life
Give me liberty or i'll get it myself!!!