PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck 3rd Bn India Co. Plt 3213

proudashellmama
08-04-08, 04:29 PM
Please wish my son and his platoon luck as they begin the Crucible tomorrow!

xoxoxo:yes:

SlaveToTheCorps
08-04-08, 06:48 PM
Good Luck...Don't Worry He'll Be A Marine Soon!!!!

mgkusmc
08-04-08, 10:51 PM
Oh man oh man Mamma I will say a prayer for them, its hard to believe that its almost been two years since I completed the crucible...but it seems like yesterday.

I have a couple friends who are DIs with India Company, they are all well taken care of.

proudashellmama
08-05-08, 11:15 AM
Thanks you guys... I appreciate the kind words.... I do believe you are right, my son has had no complaints whatsoever about his treatment.... I am more excited than worried, so that is a positive thing!

xoxoxox

ScottsMom
08-05-08, 12:49 PM
Congratulations to your son and the rest of the Recruits. May they all come back as United States Marines!!! Yeah!!

proudashellmama
08-07-08, 03:35 PM
WOO HOOO ! From what I hear.... I have a UNITED STATES MARINE!

Are they allowed to call home to let us know?

xoxoxo

ScottsMom
08-08-08, 10:41 AM
Congratulations Mama!! My son did not call on Liberty Sunday, he said the lines were long and we were seeing him on Tuesday for family day (He graduated the Wednesday before Thanksgiving). I hope you get a call from your new Marine.

Wardey
08-11-08, 09:17 AM
Congratulations !!!! It's a great feeling I can't explain. Dave

proudashellmama
08-11-08, 09:20 AM
Thanks Everyone! I am scared and excited at the same time. Being a mom, I try not to think too far ahead. Today is what I am going for.... and graduation on Friday! Woo Hoo!

xoxoxo

Terri

quillhill
08-11-08, 02:25 PM
Congratulations mama! I bet you're counting the days until you can see him. Have a good time when you go to retrieve the new Devil Dog. :D