PDA

View Full Version : 10 Things to Remember When Confronted By The Police

jetdawgg
08-04-08, 10:04 AM
Written by govdirt’s blog <br />
<br />
If you have a confrontation with the police - know your rights and know what you should or should not do to give them up. Just follow these 10 rules: <br />
<br />
1. Don’t Talk....

jetdoc
08-06-08, 05:26 PM
You forgot one, do not say, "please taser me more Police Officer sir".

Nick Valdez
08-06-08, 10:40 PM
This is a Marine Corps site. You want to be some liberal attorney, do it on another site. It's jerks like you that have put this country in the state that it is in. Law enforcement is tough enough without people like you. You want to talk about the corps, lets do it. Other wise stay off the site. If you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about from law enforcement. It's always the police officer's fault, not yours. I thank God I never shared a fox hole with you.

POOLEE DEAN
08-07-08, 03:07 AM
It seems he is just looking out for his brothers, laws are made and broken by liberals and conservatives alike. On a lighter note, I ship in a couple days. In three months I can be one of your brothers, can't wait!!!!!

gutinstinct
08-07-08, 03:22 PM
JETDAWGG; Who's side are you on ?

Nick Valdez
08-07-08, 10:28 PM
Not yours, your profile states you had some law enforcement background. You should know what side I'm on. Maybe you were one of those bad apples that gives this other guy the ammo to talk about law enformcement. But it also says that you left law enforcement, I guess I know where you stand. I have 25 years as as police officer and proud of it. The city of New York, somethings never change there, the beatings of civilians by the police for no reason, illegal searches by the police for no reasons. If you don't believe me, ask the Rev. Al, the policemen pal.

outlaw3179
08-07-08, 11:40 PM
Good post. Semper Fi.

amarine0311
08-11-08, 11:45 AM
excellent post Jetdogg!!

Appreciate it, Bro

OLE SARG
08-11-08, 08:06 PM
I agree Nick!!!! I am 30 years law enforcement myself. Jet at times really shows his "left" side!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Nick Valdez
08-11-08, 09:03 PM
Thanks Sarg, I guess there is still a few of us still around. Semper fi.

SlingerDun
08-11-08, 09:18 PM
Look em in the eye and don't lie...even if your drunk. 3 times i avoided possible career ending disasters and the hoosegow with straight up behavior and a dollup of luck, back when i used to drink and drive of course:beer:

--->Dave

HOLM
08-12-08, 02:37 PM
6. Don’t Look At Places Where You Don’t Want Police to Search.
Police are trained to watch you and react to you. They know that you are nervous and scared and many people look to the areas that they don’t want the police to search. Do not react to the search and do not answer any questions. LOOK DOWN AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!

Keep this in your wallet - OR - Memorize it.

WTF kind of audience is this written for???

AL49BGN
08-12-08, 02:48 PM
:thumbup:
Not yours, your profile states you had some law enforcement background. You should know what side I'm on. Maybe you were one of those bad apples that gives this other guy the ammo to talk about law enformcement. But it also says that you left law enforcement, I guess I know where you stand. I have 25 years as as police officer and proud of it. The city of New York, somethings never change there, the beatings of civilians by the police for no reason, illegal searches by the police for no reasons. If you don't believe me, ask the Rev. Al, the policemen pal.

jetdoc
08-12-08, 04:08 PM
This is a Marine Corps site. You want to be some liberal attorney, do it on another site. It's jerks like you that have put this country in the state that it is in. Law enforcement is tough enough without people like you. You want to talk about the corps, lets do it. Other wise stay off the site. If you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about from law enforcement. It's always the police officer's fault, not yours. I thank God I never shared a fox hole with you.

Yea Dawgg, listen to this FNG, if'n you ain't one of us'n den get to steppn' off this site!!!!! Commie MF!!

BTW, WTF is a Fox Hole?

:cool:

OLE SARG
08-12-08, 10:11 PM
Now we lower to name calling and using racist language. AND you got on my case about this ****!!!!!!!!!!!! "us'n den get to steppin'" is just as bad as "obananmammy", isn't it???????????????

SEMPER FI,