PDA

View Full Version : OK. I'm Back!!

wrbones
05-14-03, 10:47 PM
Got back online today!

I've been missing this place fer some reason. I was actually "jonesin' "! I wonder if they've got a 12 step program fer Marines who can't get on-line somewhere.....

I needed the break, but I was worryin' about how much trouble you people were startin' without me around to keep an eye on ya! :yes:

Rock
05-14-03, 11:09 PM
Welcome back, Sgt. Bonesteel! You were missed! :D

~Morgan

firstsgtmike
05-14-03, 11:35 PM
DAMN!

Is THAT all it was!

To think of all the time I wasted writing your eulogy.

You would have loved it.

It may not be a total loss after all.

My neighbor's dog was poisoned last night. If the ***** doesn't make it, all I have to do is change a few words here and there and it will be a fitting tribute for her.

Mike Farrell
Cagayan de Oro
Philippines

wrbones
05-14-03, 11:45 PM
First Sergeant, if ya poison the dog, ya can't eat the friggin' thing. Sorry to ruin yer new career as a eulogist. ;)

Other things were goin' on, none of it illegal, though. Gettin' a break was an unintended consequence! LOL.

I gotta get back inna groove and catch up some. I'm glad to be back.

NEWB
05-15-03, 01:12 AM
Bones,
I wasn't worried about you departing this wonderful world.........however, I did check the looney bins and homeless shelters. LOL Great to have you back.

lurchenstein
05-15-03, 01:44 AM
Welcome back Bones. Almost got your pic on a Brasso can (milk carton wouldn't be right).

mrbsox
05-15-03, 02:55 PM
Missed ya 'bones. Hope all is well, and stays that way.

Welcome back.

Terry

firstsgtmike
05-15-03, 05:20 PM
lurchenstein,

I've never seen a missing person's picture on a can of Brasso.

I have heard through, that they put back of the head shots of missing gays on vasilene jars. "Have you seen this man?"

greensideout
05-15-03, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by wrbones

I needed the break,

You needed a break! That's it?

Ya, right Bones! Try telling that to the first sergeant!

Oh? You were off line? Why didn't you go next door? We all know that every swinging d*** in America has a computer.

Firstsgtmike prepared your eulogy, folks were praying for your health and well being, and I was discussing you in concern with the wife and all you needed a break???

I don't care how much salt you have on your sleeve,
Don't ever AWOL the morning coffee formation again!

Glad you're back!:D

Osotogary
05-15-03, 10:28 PM
I checked "The Irish Races" (Obituaries) and you weren't listed. Thank God. After scaring the poop out of me you should live, at least, 100 more years.
It is nice to see you back.
Civilian Gary:)

lurchenstein
05-16-03, 12:24 AM
I've never seen a missing person's picture on a can of Brasso.

That's correct FIRSTSGT. Bones would've been the 1st. He's back in time to halt the campaign.

As for the vaseline jar, heard jokes about it (ugly thought)!

SHOOTER1
05-17-03, 06:15 PM
Hell Bones,he aint never going to be gone for long,I think he just went to the Hospital and had a computor implanted for his heart,admit it Bones, no rest for the wicked yaknow,so sit down and start pumping ou some words of wisdom.:devious: ;)

wrbones
05-17-03, 10:15 PM
....to sleep...perchance to dream....

...or was that, "Robot Dreams"? LOL

Brasso? I cheated. I used anodized whereever I could get way with it!

Don't say eulogies fer me, and don't bother with the obits. Other folks have tried me on the death thing. It don't work. I figure on livin' ferever. ;)

...now as far as the loonie bins go....

Barndog
05-17-03, 11:31 PM
Now thats what I call a sh!tbird Sergeant. Anodized.
Lame. See, thats why I carried the 0311 MOS fer 4 years 11 months, and still did better than 4 in the Wing. Depends on what ya want my Brother.....

No, I won't kick ya anymore. But, I just hadta......

Loonie bins?????? I made a shrink quit, and turn into a street corner drunk that lost his license. Canya top that?

wrbones
05-17-03, 11:48 PM
Nope. But I got one fired. Last I heard he was doin' 'sleep' studies on the east coast! LOL.