PDA

View Full Version : Marine 4 Life Program

Petz
07-30-08, 06:40 PM
I wasn't sure if this existed here on the site... but for all those real (not poser) Marines both past and current, check out this program. You may not be able to register as a transitioning Marine but you can become a mentor in your area or get your employers to seek out transitioning Marines from the program.

Semper Fi Marines

https://www.m4l.usmc.mil/

ZSKI
07-30-08, 09:09 PM
We get a brief on this every years for BITS. God i hate that time of the year.

Petz
07-30-08, 09:10 PM
BITS... that's a new one.

it's still a great program that I'm actively in.

ZSKI
07-30-08, 09:13 PM
BITS... that's a new one.

it's still a great program that I'm actively in.

Probably a reserve thing its one drill a year when we just sit in classes the entire time there. And at the end we take the BST. Durring the Suicide class i really did wanna kill myself

Petz
07-30-08, 09:22 PM
wow, uh.... ok then, glad we had this talk....

yeah, so go talk to the M4L program director in your area.... now! haha

outlaw3179
07-30-08, 09:37 PM
Probably a reserve thing its one drill a year when we just sit in classes the entire time there. And at the end we take the BST. Durring the Suicide class i really did wanna kill myself

lol no sh*t. Whats even worse than those classes... the "Dont rape people" class.

Petz
07-31-08, 01:03 AM
haha, now that's hilarious.... you serious? do not rape other people.... unless you're a hot woman without STDs.... then go right ahead.

Artemis
08-01-08, 11:47 AM
The M4L in my area really sucks. I was excited to join at first but I have found a better home and help at my local MCL.

Petz
08-01-08, 01:08 PM
who is your M4L rep? <br />
<br />
they might do well to work with the MCL... you can possibly arrange something, it'll help other Marines such as yourself who thought it'd be great and found out the officer in...