PDA

View Full Version : More Moto

sscjoe
07-30-08, 09:06 AM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><CENTER>http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Bunker/4421/usmc_bg.jpg</CENTER><CENTER>What Is A Marine?</CENTER><CENTER>The USMC is over 232 years of romping, stomping, hell, death and destruction. The finest fighting machine the world has ever seen. We were born in a bomb crater, our mother was an M-16 and our father was the bayonet. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon the enemies of my country.</CENTER><CENTER>I am a rough looking, roving soldier of the sea. I am cocky, self-centered, overbearing, and I do not know the meaning of fear, for I am fear itself. I am a green, amphibious monster made of blood and guts who arose from the sea, festering on anti-Americans throughout the globe. Whenever it may arise, and when my time comes, I will die a glorious death on the battle field, giving my life to mom, the Corps, and the American flag.</CENTER><CENTER>We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the 7th day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since.</CENTER><CENTER>We live like soldiers and talk like sailors and slap the hell out of both of them. Soldier by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice,</CENTER><CENTER>MARINE BY GOD!!!</CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

sscjoe
07-30-08, 09:08 AM
<CENTER>The story of CREATION</CENTER><CENTER>(Marine Version)</CENTER><CENTER>In the beginning was the word, and the word was God. In the beginning was God,</CENTER><CENTER> and all else was darkness and void, and without form. So God created the heavens</CENTER><CENTER> and the Earth. He created the sun, and the moon, and the stars, so that light might</CENTER><CENTER> pierce the darkness. The Earth, God divided between the land and the sea, and</CENTER><CENTER> these he filled with many assorted creatures.</CENTER><CENTER> And the dark, salty, slimy creatures that inhabited the murky depths of the oceans,</CENTER><CENTER> God called sailors. And he dressed them accordingly. They had little trousers that</CENTER><CENTER> looked like bells at the bottom. And their shirts had cute little flaps on them to hide</CENTER><CENTER> the hickys on their necks. He also gave them long sideburns and shabby looking</CENTER><CENTER> beards. God nicknamed them "squids" and banished them to a lifetime at sea, so</CENTER><CENTER> that normal folks would not have to associate with them. To further identify these</CENTER><CENTER> unloved creatures, he called them "petty" and "commodore", instead of titles</CENTER><CENTER> worthy of red-blooded men.</CENTER><CENTER> And the flaky creatures of the land, God called soldiers. And with a twinkle in his</CENTER><CENTER> eye, and a sense of humor that only he could have, God made their trousers too</CENTER><CENTER> short and their covers too large. He also made their pockets oversized, so that</CENTER><CENTER> they may warm their hands. And to adorn their uniforms, God gave them badges in</CENTER><CENTER> quantities that only a dime store owner could appreciate. And he gave them</CENTER><CENTER> emblems and crests....and all sorts of shiny things that glittered....and devices that</CENTER><CENTER> dangled. (When you are God you tend to get carried away).</CENTER><CENTER> On the 6th day, he created the creatures of the air for which he designed</CENTER><CENTER> a Greyhound bus driver's uniform, especially for Air Force flyboys. But he</CENTER><CENTER> discarded the idea during the first week, and it was not until years later that some</CENTER><CENTER> apostles resurrected this theme and established what we now know as the "wild</CENTER><CENTER> blue yonder wonders".</CENTER><CENTER> And on the 7th day, as you know, God rested. But on the 8th day, at 0730, God</CENTER><CENTER> looked down upon the earth and was not happy. God was not happy! So he thought</CENTER><CENTER> about his labors, and in his divine wisdom God created a divine creature. And this</CENTER><CENTER> he called Marine.</CENTER><CENTER> And these Marines, who God had created in his own image, were to be of the air,</CENTER><CENTER> and of the land, and of the sea. And these he gave many wonderful uniforms. Some</CENTER><CENTER> were green, some were blue with red trim. And in the early days, some were even a</CENTER><CENTER> beautiful tan. He gave them practical fighting uniforms, so that they could wage war</CENTER><CENTER> against the forces of Satan and evil. He gave them service uniforms for their daily</CENTER><CENTER> work and training. And he gave them evening and dress uniforms....... sharp and</CENTER><CENTER> stylish, handsome things, so that they might promenade with their ladies on</CENTER><CENTER> Saturday night and impress the **** out of everybody! He even gave them swords,</CENTER><CENTER> so that people who were not impressed, could be dealt with accordingly.</CENTER><CENTER> And at the end of the 8th day, God looked down upon the Earth and saw that it was</CENTER><CENTER> good. But was God happy? NO! God was still not happy! Because in the course of</CENTER><CENTER> his labors, he had forgotten one thing. He did not have a Marine uniform for</CENTER><CENTER> himself. But he thought about it, and thought about it, and finally satisfied himself in</CENTER><CENTER> knowing that, well.........</CENTER><CENTER>NOT EVERYBODY CAN BE A MARINE!</CENTER>