PDA

View Full Version : What is a Marine

1Marine4Life
07-29-08, 05:03 PM
<CENTER>What Is A Marine?</CENTER><CENTER>The USMC is over 232 years of romping, stomping, hell, death and destruction. The finest fighting machine the world has ever seen. We were born in a bomb crater, our mother was an M-16 and our father was the devil. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life.</CENTER><CENTER>I am a rough looking, roving soldier of the sea. I am cocky, self-centered, overbearing, and I do not know the meaning of fear, for I am fear itself. I am a green, amphibious monster made of blood and guts who arose from the sea, festering on anti-Americans throughout the globe. Whenever it may arise, and when my time comes, I will die a glorious death on the battle field, giving my life to mom, the Corps, and the American flag.</CENTER><CENTER>We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the 7th day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since.</CENTER><CENTER>We live like soldiers and talk like sailors and slap the hell out of both of them without hesitation. Soldier by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice,</CENTER><CENTER>MARINE BY GOD!!!</CENTER>

jackson07
07-29-08, 09:24 PM
seen it, but always a good one. :-D