PDA

View Full Version : One Day & A Wake Up!

CAS3
05-14-03, 11:13 AM
Bring your long johns, a BIG cooler, umbrella, bug spray, speedo, and lots of film.
This is going to be great. I can't wait to see everyone. Jerry is already here, giving me a hard time as usual.
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!:marine:

See you soon.
BTW...It is National Police week. You should all feel safe. And women, there are hotties everywhere!:banana:

mrbsox
05-14-03, 04:13 PM
Speedo's :D :D

I got my RED Speedo's

Where's the pool ??

JAMarine
05-14-03, 07:06 PM
CAS, the 'Boss' says; "No Speedo"

She's helping me pack now for the flight tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.

I've seen a few posts from some that wish they could come but not this time. I want everyone to know that all who show up will be thinking and drinking to those Brothers and Sisters and Supporters that could not make it this year. We'll miss you. We'll think of you. And most of all we'll Thank You all for your continued Support and Friendship here on Leatherneck. The Best Damn Marine Website on the Internet.

Thanks to all of you.

Note: mrbsox. The 'boss' says speedo's are out. Commando is in. WTF! I ain't doin 8th and I naked.;)

mrbsox
05-14-03, 08:34 PM
This 'God like Physique' MUST be shown off. The only problem is that after turning 40, the 'God like Physique' became modeled after BUDDA, not ZEUS :D

Me and the Speedo's will see ya'll at the pool !!

marinemom
05-14-03, 08:37 PM
Speedos!!!! Geez, I'll have to use the cane to keep you guys IN the hotel!

CplHardCharger
05-15-03, 05:12 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a great trip!! HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!! CAS give JAMMIE and FREE a big hug for me!!

Semper Fi!!

CAS3
05-18-03, 11:52 AM
The trip was so awesome...Sgt Maj Battaglia was the coolest Sgt Maj I have ever met. I am waiting for the pictures to be posted ASAP. I have had the best time with my brothers and family.
I owe Mike a little payback for making me get on stage at Murphy's Irish pub!!
Wish yo all were there. You were in spriit and we contacted the MARINES we had numbers for.
S/F
Colleen

lurchenstein
05-18-03, 03:07 PM
Sounds like you made a great Leatherneck Reunion. Looking forward to the photos. All have a safe trip home. Did marinemom have to cane anybody?

thedrifter
05-18-03, 03:38 PM
We all had great time on the DC trip..........But it is always nice to be home............Marinemom never made it.......Don't know what happened...........

So all who would like to go on trip next year: "START PLANNING NOW, TRIP AGAIN WILL BE IN MAY...........DATES TO BE FINALIZED LATER".

Working with pic's now.....my daughter took around 300 pics....That's not including the other folks.....

PS....

Cas is available..for hire for all Irish Functions....LOL...

Just ask Jerry about his DC driving........LOL.....

Met some great Marines at 8th & I..........Hope to see them on here.........

Sempers,

Roger
:marine: