PDA

View Full Version : Off to Parris Island!

dtsetzer
07-27-08, 02:23 AM
Evening Marines and my fellow Poolee's, I've seen a few of these goodbye threads over the last few days, but I thought I'd post mine! I head to the hotel tomorrow and ship off to Parris Island on Monday, July 28th. A big thank you to all the Marines who have posted advice or answered questions for me over the past few months that I have been active on this website. I hope to post here again in thirteen weeks with the title of Marine! Farewell all and God Bless.

-Poolee Setzer

davblay
07-27-08, 02:38 AM
Evening Marines and my fellow Poolee's, I've seen a few of these goodbye threads over the last few days, but I thought I'd post mine! I head to the hotel tomorrow and ship off to Parris Island on Monday, July 28th. A big thank you to all the Marines who have posted advice or answered questions for me over the past few months that I have been active on this website. I hope to post here again in thirteen weeks with the title of Marine! Farewell all and God Bless.

-Poolee Setzer

Dave, you'll do fine, just remember that Failure is not an option any longer, 13 weeks and home, a member of our club man! Don't let me down! OK?

Semper Fi Pup,

Dave

CplKJSpevak
07-27-08, 05:17 AM
Go get it it Kid, Carry on the tradition!

RedSox0989
07-27-08, 07:45 AM
see ya there man

SGT7477
07-27-08, 10:07 AM
Good luck, Get Some.