PDA

View Full Version : Platoon Videos and Pic's ?

Wardey
07-25-08, 07:13 AM
Is "www.DevilDogs.info" the picture / video site for the graduating USMC in PI also ? My son wrote asking if we had seen any pictures or videos of his platoon on the internet but I can't find what he is talking about? He is 1st. Bat., Charlie Co., Plt. 1050. If anyone knows info on this I would be greatly appreciative. They are due to grad on 8-8-08. Thanks, Dave

Tracer4028
07-25-08, 09:11 AM
Unfortunately PI doesn't have an official site to view platoon video/pics like those for SD. However, information on obtaining a copy of your son's PI Graduation Ceremony can be found in the link below. Our daughter purchased one of her graduation and we were very happy with the quality. Best wishes as your family travels to PI for this much anticipated and exciting event.

https://secure.vmc3.com/parrisisland.tv_secure/Cart/marines-graduation-ceremony.cfm

Wardey
07-25-08, 10:05 AM
Thank you, Tracer. Dave

ScottsMom
07-25-08, 11:17 AM
Wow, I can't believe that your son is almost set to graduate. It seems like yesterday you were posting about him just leaving. I hope time has gone fast for your family. Congratulations to your son!! My son was 1st. Bat., Charlie Co., Plt. 1098. He graduated last November.