PDA

View Full Version : reclassed to 2141

Whitey
07-24-08, 03:51 PM
Amphibious Assault Vehicle Repairman. Anyone know about this school? how it is? all that fun stuff that comes with going to a new place?

BadLuckChuck
07-24-08, 04:08 PM
A lot of the Ordnance schools are in Aberdeen Proving Grounds which is not too far from Baltimore, however I think you may be going to Leonardwood because that's where all the ground vehicle mechanics go (i hope you like bowling). 2141 doesn't sound as cool as you think. You'll basically be working at a Maintenance BN seldomly will you get sent to an actual AAV unit. If I were you I would ask to be re-classed as a Crewman.

JRHD72
07-24-08, 04:53 PM
Hey Chuck, Who's fruit salad is this?

BadLuckChuck
07-24-08, 04:55 PM

It's the 6 that matter most to me

Big Jim
07-24-08, 05:06 PM

Yeah...it seems different again...well, let it go and when you look back next week...maybe the Commandant's will be up there...

ZSKI
07-25-08, 02:10 AM
Well i dunno how long that MOS is going to be around. My buddy is a AAV crewman by MOS there turning his entire unit into grunts when they get back.

Whitey
07-25-08, 11:04 AM
2141 means im going to camp pendleton. its on my orders. that would suck if i got sent to be infantry. it'd probably be fun for like a month but this guy is no grunt by any means, they can keep the whole pooping in a hole thing.

ZSKI
07-25-08, 02:33 PM
I dunno they don't send all mechs to FT lost in the woods like someone said all thats there is motor t, EEIC, and the MP's they would probally just make you into another type of mechanic