PDA

View Full Version : Two Marines Charged in Secrets Theft

outlaw3179
07-24-08, 08:12 AM
July 19, 2008 <br />
Associated Press <br />
<br />
SAN DIEGO - Two Marine Corps reservists have been charged in connection with an alleged information theft ring that involved the compromise of classified files. <br />

outlaw3179
07-24-08, 08:16 AM
This story really bothers me. 2 senior Marines implicated in a very serious crime. Are they patriots? Are they dumbasses who should have know better? I think what they did was wrong , but in my opinion , I do think they had good intentions.
Not only should questions be raised about the Marines actions but what about they law enforcement involment?
hese Marines are going to burn, but I do hope they at least get some consideration for their service to their country, and as wrong as the crime was , some consideration for their motives.

Semper Fi Marines.

CBS
07-24-08, 08:44 PM
This story really bothers me. 2 senior Marines implicated in a very serious crime. Are they patriots? Are they dumbasses who should have know better? I think what they did was wrong , but in my opinion , I do think they had good intentions.
Not only should questions be raised about the Marines actions but what about they law enforcement involment?
hese Marines are going to burn, but I do hope they at least get some consideration for their service to their country, and as wrong as the crime was , some consideration for their motives.

Semper Fi Marines.

Outlaw:
You sound as confused as me. I can't stand it when anyone does this stuff. Anything that might get into the hands of the wrong people is treason, period. Now, as a fellow Marine, this hurts a lot !!
Most all people still admire and respect MARINES....I certainly do but I
guess we got to admit these guys really did it wrong. I too hope their
service to their country will be considered.

Semper Fi.......>Chuck :evilgrin: