PDA

View Full Version : Little boy poolees...

Achped
07-23-08, 02:05 AM
If you eventually become Marines....stay away from the little girl Marines.

Trust me, trust me, trust me.

She is not different. You are not "special".

If you are in Hawaii, double decker loads of Japanese tourists land almost hourly. If you are in Southern California, 6 foot blondes roam around like its cool. If you are in Okinawa...you're a lucky SOB, and if you are in Jacksonville NC....marry a girl from back home and bring her to Lejeune, cuz there aint NOTHING up there.

But whatever you do, wherever you go, (Remember that song? No sex in the champagne room?)

No matter what Marine of the opposite sex tells you, there are NO RELATIONSHIPS, in the Marine Corps between Marines.

When both of you are NCOs, and you both see how the opposite sex is, then I will let you.

Girls, Im sorry, there's nothing around in most places BUT Marines, but still...just say no.

Seriously poolees, you may think Im kidding, but ask any of the regulars on here...

Im just lucky and thankful I didn't marry her. (Hows that divorce going Jackson?)

Im telling you you little poolee moto pups, if there is one thing that will screw up your career, its that. You'll be so focused on trying to get some you won't do what you need to do to pick up. Thankfully I caught it early and I still may pick up non-com a few months from now, but DONT BE THAT GUY.

McClure6515
07-23-08, 06:48 AM
Thanks for the advice :thumbup:

Marine84
07-23-08, 07:41 AM
ROTFLMAO over here!

sparkie
07-23-08, 07:50 AM
Good advice,,,,,Admire the wrapper, but don't eat the candy.

davblay
07-23-08, 07:59 AM
Achped, why not invite them to read your threads and then tell them that is not how to act as a Marine?

I truly hope you have learned something from all of this, but I am betting it won't be three post from now before you post something silly! Any Takers?

Matt, you're a good Marine, no go forth and act like it, ok?

Semper FI, You bit the bullet,

Dave

2044 1978
07-23-08, 08:21 AM
Corporal Blaylock, I agree with your assesment of this Marine. As a poolee, I watched him mature and ship out to PI and I was proud of him. Not long after completing boot camp something happened and now he finds himself in a different world where he is held to another standard besides the USMC that is just as important.....being a father to a child. Let's hope that he has indeed learned something and can meet this challenge, as he has met the other challenges up to now and can honestly claim the title, "Father".

davblay
07-23-08, 08:33 AM
Corporal Blaylock, I agree with your assesment of this Marine. As a poolee, I watched him mature and ship out to PI and I was proud of him. Not long after completing boot camp something happened and now he finds himself in a different world where he is held to another standard besides the USMC that is just as important.....being a father to a child. Let's hope that he has indeed learned something and can meet this challenge, as he has met the other challenges up to now and can honestly claim the title, "Father".

You really should read a little further down the thread before you come after me, Friend! He's not a Father, that's premature! That's what this thread is all about! The "CHILD" is gone. "disappeared"! But yeah.....lets hope he has learned to wear a rain coat!

I, like you, THOUGHT he had matured when he shipped to Boot Camp, but this all happened after he got out of Boot!

I will intertain an apology (beings you named me personally) from you now Marine Friend!

Read the "Miscarriage" thread!

Dave