PDA

View Full Version : Just to Clear Up The Confusion

BadLuckChuck
07-22-08, 12:33 PM
The ribbons that are on my sig obviously don't belong to me. They are Chesty Puller's. I mean there is only one other man who had been awarded 5 Navy Crosses and that was not me.

http://www.usmedals.com/ribbonrackimages/ribbonracks/128612215457465000.jpg

This is mine now. It's nothing a lot of service ribbons. And 2 medals for shooting straight.

Quinbo
07-22-08, 04:08 PM
Now I'm really confused. How is it possible that you have Navy Marksmanship ribbons but not a single other ribbon from the Navy? Were you in the Navy?

yellowwing
07-22-08, 04:30 PM
Now I'm really confused. How is it possible that you have Navy Marksmanship ribbons but not a single other ribbon from the Navy? Were you in the Navy?
If you look back on his posts, he's a SeaBee now.

Big Jim
07-22-08, 04:31 PM

Hey Bulk, my brother...I agree with you. Now he has someone else's ribbons and awards up there...who's ever they belong to...they sure aren't Grand Daddy Chesty's...!!

First, he did have Chesty's ribbi=on board up there...now, he's got somone else's but just as many!! Now he's toned it down some and has only a few in an effort to try and have some credibility since he's being questioned. This guy's been a blip on my radar since I seen him come on here!!! I noticed too that we're not the only ones that believe this!!! Maybe we ought to tell someone like a moderator who can look into this guy for once and for all, huh?

CplKJSpevak
07-22-08, 04:40 PM
I think Chuck's on the up and up! I did get a kick out of everyone's reaction to the Chesty ribbon board, I was actually laughing my azz off........I say give the hard charger a break! and He post's...

Quinbo
07-22-08, 04:45 PM
I had read in his profile he is now a reserve SeaBee. What kind of confused me is the lack of a Armed services reserve Medal or a Navy good conduct medal. I too have been through the gauntlet of questioning thus the signature but this one has me wondering.

BadLuckChuck
07-22-08, 05:42 PM
I had read in his profile he is now a reserve SeaBee. What kind of confused me is the lack of a Armed services reserve Medal or a Navy good conduct medal. I too have been through the gauntlet of questioning thus the signature but this one has me wondering.

I've only been in the Reserves for a year so I don't think I rate the Armed Services Reserve Medal yet, and NAMs? Give me a break! In the Navy they do indeed give it to you for doing your job but as a male Marine I have a lot of CerComs but no NAMs they only give nams to people with sh!t on their noses or cum on their face.

Unless you got it from fighting then you actually earned that sh!t!

yellowwing
07-22-08, 05:59 PM
Take the rest of this to Private Messaging.