PDA

View Full Version : Dark Knight

egbutler1
07-21-08, 01:37 AM
Batman was always my favorite Comic Book Charterer, I had all the action figures and was Batman every year for Halloween and that was before Christian Bale ever came along. I started to follow Christian Bale back when I saw Equilibrium and he quickly became my most favorite actor. I was very impressed with his skills as Batman in Batman Begins and really looked forward to the next installment. Well I saw it today and was very impressed yet again with Christian Bale version of Batman. But by far Heath Ledger put on the performance of a lifetime (now I'm not saying this just because he passed away), I couldn't believe how outstanding he played Joker. Heath blew Jack out of the water as Joker. As I sat there for 2.5 hours in the theater the movie came to an ending to quick for me. I can't tell if they are going to go for another one. I would not be disappointed if they didn't carry it on - but if they decide to keep it going I hope they keep it at the level they have taken it to thus far. I truly hope Heath gets an award for this he truly blew it away. If you have yet to see this movie, PAY THE 8 BUCKS TO SEE IT, it will be worth your time.

I won't spoil it for anyone, thats not just what I like to do. If you followed Batman back in the day or hell even if you have never followed any Batman anything, I would suggest you rent Batman Begins and than head off to see the Dark Knight. OOHRAH!!

Alpha1Devildog
07-21-08, 04:27 AM
I'm not easily impressed at the movies, but this latest movie, Dark Knight, can easily be listed as one of my all time favorites. And do yourself a favor, see it on the big screen or an IMAX if you can, WOW!