PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle crashes into home.

Osotogary
07-19-08, 02:20 AM
Motorcycle crashes into home.
That's right a motorcycle just crashed into the home I live not more than 0ne hour ago.
Heard the motorcycle, heard the crash, figured it hit either a tree or a car in our driveway or the neighbors front yard....but nooo, the bike crashed into a cosmetic pole on the porch, knocked it down and then into a wood and cast iron bench! Sheeeeit! I went outside to check for injuries. Heard someone say,"I'll pay for the damage." Saw a young kid, no more than four feet tall moving up and about. I went back into the house to get my camera and somehow they managed to pull the bike back from the bushes and off the porch, start the bike (dammm electric starters) and drive across the meridian to never-never land. The police got here and scanned the neighborhood. I had them take a look at all the untouched damage and guess what was found? I frikken cell phone. How about that? Someones azz is going to be grass. They were probably scared sheetless and, frankly lucky to have escaped without any serious injury. They are probably still in shock especially when they discover the missing cell phone.
That's about it. I guess this is too early to log into the Morning Zephyr. Adios, for now.
Gary

Phantom Blooper
07-19-08, 02:31 AM
They are probably still in shock especially when they discover the missing cell phone.

And this is your sign!

Glad to hear the damage was minor and the pole was cosmetic. When they get the perps I hope they nail em' good!:evilgrin:

Osotogary
07-19-08, 03:04 AM
Believe it or not, Phantom, I was more concerned about their health. The voice that I heard couln't have come from any one over their early 20's, if that much. I know that the cycle had to have sustained some front end damage. Sunglasses were busted in half. They will have enough to worry about. What a frikken silly stunt, losing control of a bike that way. There are two streets under one name. one side goes one way north, one side goes one way south. Both streets are seperated by a grassy sloped meridian. They had to be crossing overthe meridian and lost control and probably figured ,"What the hay, we've come this far let's crash into this house."
Adios for now. Oh, good morning!

CplKJSpevak
07-19-08, 05:58 AM
oohh Gary, Sorry to hear that Buddy! At least noone was hurt. Let the kid's attitude about the whole thing determine your level of Hell unleashing! Good Luck...

Wyoming
07-19-08, 09:14 AM
Sheeeit, Gary, iffen he doesn't turn up soon, just put a note in the 'Lost and Found section of your newspaper.

Something like -

FOUND - Cell phone. Left behind by the poor person that crashed his motorcycle into my house on Saturday. The phone works real good and I have enjoyed conversing with many of my friends that live overseas.

GySgtRet
07-19-08, 08:44 PM
This is a no brainer advertise the cell phone and see who shows up even if you don't have the phone they are dumb and dumber...!!!

Glad to know they didn't get a booboo

Gunny out

:usmc:

Osotogary
07-19-08, 09:44 PM
Here are some pictures that I took when the sun was up. Nothing has been touched. What you see is the way it was. I'll grant you that the wood and iron bench wasn't the strongest piece of furniture ever made but as you can see it is obliterated. Notice the cosmetic/facade pole knocked down. It was held in by tension, imagine if it had been a permanent structure? I could have advertised the cell phone but the police took it. Let them have the fun. ;)
Anyway, the area has been policed, all that is missing is the porch bench. Note: no evidence of blood anywhere but somebody is probably very sore after the adrenaline went down to normal level s and the shock has worn off.
Adios, for now.

Phantom Blooper
07-21-08, 12:14 AM
Bad Boys

Bad boys, bad boys
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you
(Repeat)

Bad boys
Whatcha want, watcha want
Whatcha gonna do
When sheriff John Brown come for you