PDA

View Full Version : Married marine needs info on moving

CharlesH
07-17-08, 11:56 PM
semper fi marines! Im LCPL Harsha and im at NAS Pensacola right now finishing up my A school (AD F-18 O level) and am about to go on to my c school. I chose west coast so more than likely i will end up going to cali for my c school, so im told (needs of the MC). Well heres my situation, my wife lives here and my C school is 12 days, i graduate next week, i should be at my duty station in a month or so. How does the procedure work once i move my wife out there, moving items? Travel expenses, all that stuff, i would just like to know how to make it easier on my wife and my lovely dog. thanks marines

LCPL Harsha

Pete0331
07-18-08, 12:49 AM
semper fi marines! Im LCPL Harsha and im at NAS Pensacola right now finishing up my A school (AD F-18 O level) and am about to go on to my c school. I chose west coast so more than likely i will end up going to cali for my c school, so im told (needs of the MC). Well heres my situation, my wife lives here and my C school is 12 days, i graduate next week, i should be at my duty station in a month or so. How does the procedure work once i move my wife out there, moving items? Travel expenses, all that stuff, i would just like to know how to make it easier on my wife and my lovely dog. thanks marines

LCPL Harsha

Wait until you get to your unit and ask your 1stSgt. If you already know what unit you are going to go to, contact him to get the ball rolling early.