PDA

View Full Version : Divorce

jackson07
07-15-08, 04:52 PM
So.. long story short. Married my Marine girlfriend... 8 months later she divorced me. Lessons have been learned. Any good ways to celebrate this refound freedom? :marine:

Big Jim
07-15-08, 05:13 PM
So.. long story short. Married my Marine girlfriend... 8 months later she divorced me. Lessons have been learned. Any good ways to celebrate this refound freedom? :marine:

DO WHAT I DID WHEN I GOT DIVORCED...I WENT AND PAWNED MY WEDDING RING, GOT GLORIOUSLY DRUNK AND MET MANY NEW SCANTILY CLAD, EAGER, WILLING COLLEGE GIRLS!!! TO THIS DAY, I DON'T EVEN MISS THE B!TCH...!!! HAHAHA!

darkgreen0311
07-15-08, 05:32 PM
Do something rotten like...... bone one of her friends lol

:marine:Semper Fi 4 Life
Give Me Liberty Or I'll Get It Myself!!!

Big Jim
07-15-08, 05:41 PM

YEAH BROTHER...I DID THAT TOO!! SHE DIDN'T TALK TO ME FOR A YEAR...AH...GLORIOUS SILENCE...!! HAHA..!!

darkgreen0311
07-15-08, 05:48 PM
That's funny azz hell bro.

SlingerDun
07-15-08, 05:51 PM
Gold closed today at 978.00 per troy ounce. Pawn shops will pay 1/3 of that, there's better deals to be had:beer: Consider hard a prenuptial contract agreement if you ever consider marriage again.

darkgreen0311
07-15-08, 06:01 PM
I never understood why people spend thouands and thousand on weddings and spend $500.00 to 700.00 on a divorce.

:marine:SEMPER FI 4 LIFE

jackson07
07-15-08, 06:08 PM
Eh my band was only 14k white gold, cost like $500 I think. Hers on the other hand....diamonds belong to her family though. I would like to have my hand on that.

Big Jim
07-15-08, 06:17 PM
Eh my band was only 14k white gold, cost like $500 I think. Hers on the other hand....diamonds belong to her family though. I would like to have my hand on that.

I'M REALLY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DIVORCE AND HOPE IT GETS OVER QUICK...BUT I GOT OVER $300 FOR MY WEDDING BAND AND I WENT ON A STRIPPER TOUR DRUNKFEST!! HAHAHA!! JUST LET HER GO BROTHER...THERE'S ANOTHER GIRL JUST AROUND THE NEXT CORNER.

USMC3381
07-15-08, 06:41 PM
LCPL Jackson07 you can go back to hanging with your friends and other chicks.Going to bars and just having fun man thats what life is about having fun. Enjoy youself there is allways another one out there for you.

Osotogary
07-15-08, 07:08 PM
jackson07,
All in all, divorce is never a nice experience to go through, no matter what. A decision was made and apparently you're are in the processes of adapting and overcoming. You didn't mention it but I'm guessing that there are no children involved and that is good.
Enjoy yourself and if I may give some advise, please don't carry any of the baggage that you accumulated in this marriage over to the next relationship. The next relationship will be a brand new ballgame, as will be the woman that you will be with, wether you become married or stay a single rutting bull. Enjoy your new found excursions.

Zulu 36
07-15-08, 07:20 PM
I would say you learned a rather cheap lesson about marriage. Only eight months and no kids.

1stRad2671
07-15-08, 07:35 PM
I could've sworn I posted on here somewhere that no matter what you do, DON'T marry some ***** at DLI (aka Defense Love Institute). Oh well.

I currently work with several people who got married at DLI, they're all divorced.

bootlace15
07-15-08, 10:12 PM
use vasaline its cheaper and safer. Oh yah kool aide is best no hangovers.........

bootlace15 out

Marine84
07-15-08, 10:26 PM
8 months?

Shortest marriage I ever heard of.

jackson07
07-16-08, 01:56 AM
I could've sworn I posted on here somewhere that no matter what you do, DON'T marry some ***** at DLI (aka Defense Love Institute). Oh well.

I currently work with several people who got married at DLI, they're all divorced.

Ha ha. I am sure you did Sgt. Everyone does, but felt I was different. Learned my lesson.

jrhd97
07-16-08, 06:42 AM
I'm glad there are no kids. Go out on the town and enjoy, you won't always be able to do that, trust me.
The old lady walked out and left the kids with me. No time for going out and hoisting a few. Not complaining though. I would much prefer the kids around.

sdk87to91
07-17-08, 02:06 PM
I seperated shortly after getting out of the Corps. So I grew my hair out so no girls would want me. I went to the mountains and did not look back for 4 years until college when I got the divorce by publication. At least you got your divorce finalized while you could still find her.

I was a little too successful being ugly, as I did not get another girlfriend for about 4 years.

FistFu68
07-17-08, 04:02 PM
:evilgrin: THEY SAY,IT'S CHEAPER 2KEEP HER? FUC THAT A MARINE CAN'T,PUT A PRICE ON HIS SANITY$$$$$.WOMEN ARE LIKE MASS TRANSIT,ANOTHER WILL BE BY,IN A/BOUT 2MIN'S!!!S/F ;) :beer:

Chumley
07-18-08, 10:25 AM

Semper Fi 4 Life

Bone ALL her friends.....Or did you already, and that's why it only lasted 8 months??? Oh well, doesn't matter....NEXT!!