PDA

View Full Version : Marine killed in U.S.

dragogt
07-15-08, 09:16 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=2309336&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/us/index.html

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

darkgreen0311
07-15-08, 09:32 AM
R.I.P in Marine those cowardly motherf***ers are going to get what they got coming to them.

:marine: I live by chance, I love by choice, I kill by profession
United States Marine

jinelson
07-15-08, 09:32 AM
I hope that the DA proves his case and those two ****bags get what is coming to them. This story has me hot as hell. My sincere condolances to the family.

Jim

darkgreen0311
07-15-08, 09:43 AM
I agree Ssgt i'm so p***ed right now !!!

:marine:I live by chance, I love by choice, I kill by profession
United States Marine

dragogt
07-15-08, 09:56 AM
I had found the story on another site and I agree with somebody else's statement of ... http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/758320-marine-slain-military-are-targets-in-usa.html

" I hope they get the death sentence, maybe an ex-military convict will carry it out before the state."

It's Bull S*** that somebody can see an active duty Military personal as a target. Doesn't matter if they agree with the war or not.

Brandon1
07-15-08, 12:54 PM
I dont think it's about them not agreeing with the war, it's about thinking since they are military and are back from Iraq or Afghanistan, they are going to be loaded with money. When they dont...Unfortunatley, this happens. I wish a 1000 deaths for those two, but unfortunatley they're only going to get 1. My condolences to the LCpls family, and may he R I P.

rkidd4
07-15-08, 01:49 PM
That is absolutely horrible...I dont understand how anyone can do that. If it was a hate crime against the war...these people are supposedly promoting peace not war and they kill someone over it. It makes no sense. I hope these B****** get exactly what they deserve. Im am heated right now. RIP LCPL and my prayers go out to his family.

McSweeney
07-15-08, 02:10 PM
What the hell!!! these cowards deserve to rot in prison.

Adikt916
07-15-08, 02:25 PM
I don't even know why this is going to court. As far as I am concenered that's treason. Motha****az shoulda been shot and left in a ditch.

danieljogbn
07-15-08, 02:44 PM
I'm speechless..:sick:

HN Mullins
07-15-08, 02:48 PM
Send thoses two down here to Texas and we will put them in the express lane to the chair, and then pi$$ on their graves.
Rest in Peace LCPL, God Bless your family and comfort them.

Doc Mullins

AL49BGN
07-15-08, 03:39 PM
:mad:If the DA needs any volunteers to carry out the executions they can give me a call!This story has me fuming

NicholasITALY
07-15-08, 03:52 PM
I wanna be there to see them DIEING WITH MY EYES I WANNA SEE HOW SCARED THEY ARE FACING THE DEATH! SONS OF *****ES!

darkgreen0311
07-15-08, 05:13 PM
They need to bring back public executions especially for pieces of **** like this!!!

:marine:Semper Fi 4 Life
Give Me Liberty Or i'll Get It Myself!!!

Big Jim
07-15-08, 05:23 PM
I got they're names down and from the looks of things they will end up in Ohio's prison system...thats my house!!! I will look into things. May you rest in peace, my young brother. My deepest condolences and sympathies to the family...

:usmc::flag::usmc: