PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant

Vanderveer
07-14-08, 12:41 PM
My husband and I just found out that we are pregnant! We are so excited! I feel like I have the stomach flu, but hey, im gonna be a mom, so I guess all is well... I will update whenever I get information on the baby.. Due Date Ect..

DobbinsBlythe
07-14-08, 12:57 PM
CONGRATULATIONS KRISTY!

I'm so happy for you! I can't wait till you have your little one. www.verabradley.com (http://www.verabradley.com) pick out your fave classic cotton color. You're gettin a baby bag <3

Vanderveer
07-14-08, 01:03 PM
You are crazy thats tooooooo expensive.......... NOPE

DobbinsBlythe
07-14-08, 01:05 PM
Ok.. fine.. if you don't pick a color, I will. :P

You know me better than to let you get away with that Kristy. You have until one week after you find out what the gender of the baby will be. I think that's sufficient time.

<3 I heart u.

Vanderveer
07-14-08, 01:14 PM
You are a TERD Maria.... but I love you! MUAH... you can suprise me then... cause im not picking those things are expensive...... I am not choosing, and you know how hard headed I am, so drop it.... HAHAHA

AL49BGN
07-14-08, 02:09 PM
Congratulations!

Old Marine
07-14-08, 03:26 PM
My husband and I just found out that we are pregnant! We are so excited! I feel like I have the stomach flu, but hey, im gonna be a mom, so I guess all is well... I will update whenever I get information on the baby.. Due Date Ect..

Better you than me. But congradulations on being pregnant.

ringoffire
07-14-08, 05:32 PM
Congratulations!! That's great news

sparkie
07-14-08, 07:07 PM
Meebe you're only a little pregnant........

Just kidding,,, Congrats on the new rat. It makes,,, AND breaks your whole life.

Zulu 36
07-14-08, 07:34 PM
Have they ever figured out what causes that pregnancy stuff? :D

Congrats. My life changed 180 when kids came along, but I wouldn't trade them for anything.

ecfree
07-14-08, 07:35 PM
Congratulations Kris,and God bless you,the little one,and dad.......:yes:

yellowwing
07-14-08, 07:45 PM
Congratulations!

DobbinsBlythe
07-14-08, 08:14 PM
You are a TERD Maria.... but I love you! MUAH... you can suprise me then... cause im not picking those things are expensive...... I am not choosing, and you know how hard headed I am, so drop it.... HAHAHA

You also know how hard headed I am... so pick one, or I'm picking one. If you don't.. I hope you trust my sense of impeccable style (by the way.. i wear plaid with stripes... :P )

SGT7477
07-14-08, 08:17 PM
Congrats.

Vanderveer
07-14-08, 10:24 PM
OMG maria I was totally just picking on someone for wearing plad with stripes on Saturday..... that is so fashion suicide!!!! lol

Love you,
I like BLACK and RED.... my favorite colors..

Vanderveer
07-14-08, 10:25 PM
Thank you everyone for your support. I will post again when I get more news.... Does anyone know what I can use to sleep, I usually take sleeping pills, but I cant take them anymore cause of the little thing inside of me....

Any suggestions?

UsmcMotorT
07-15-08, 09:05 AM
Congratz. My little daughter is now 13 months, boy the years do fly!

Just be ready for morning sickness, nausia, vomiting, and some other weird female stuff.

Try and exercise, not streneous of course but light walking. This will greatly help towards labor and working your pelvic muscle.

Be careful of what you eat and drink. Try and see if you can get WIC :D

quillhill
07-15-08, 01:03 PM
Congratulations!

I've heard melatonin is a great natural supplement that aids in sleeping. Double check with your doctor. :)

I've been married forever (a little over 8 years, lol) and we haven't had kids yet but hopefully soon. I can watch and learn from you. Surely that's better than absorbing endless hours of Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby on TLC. :p

Maria, you're such a sweetie getting her whatever it is you're getting her ... :D

DobbinsBlythe
07-15-08, 06:43 PM
HAHA Kris! Thanks for the kudos.
Kristy here seems to think I'm out of my mind.. but it's what I do for close friends. ;) Designer baby bags only come once in a lifetime, Kristy! YOU HEAR ME?! HAHA

<3

SlingerDun
07-15-08, 07:06 PM
...Does anyone know what I can use to sleep...With few exceptions exercising until fatigued has always worked for me, good as codeine with a wiskey chaser. Although i have worked hard enough that i was to tired and mentally tweeked to sleep, or drank to much strong coffee late in the day that a days work followed by a two hour hump would not knock off the caffeine

Vanderveer
07-15-08, 09:36 PM
Thanks to everyone again for the supprot.....

I have a Dr Appt on Friday, so I will let yall know what happens!

Vanderveer
07-18-08, 04:16 PM
So I went to the Doc today...... it was just kinda like a class, didnt even see a Doc... it was painfully boring, but I found out how far along I am 8 weeks 3 days, and I am Due February 24, 2009.... That date MIGHT change once I see a real Doc....