PDA

View Full Version : im back

harrymac
05-11-03, 04:09 PM
hi to you all.
just back from Basra today. and wanted to say hi.
also to thank all you in the usa for the support that you gave us brits while we were out there

harrymac:D

mrbsox
05-11-03, 06:32 PM
And a heart felt

OHRA :marine:

Ya'll done good, real good. Pass my (our) thanks around to your 'mates. A proud buch you should be.

(with head bowed) Sorry about the Marines that gave ALL they had. We will remember them with you.

Welcome back. Get your stories together, and pics.... we want details, all the details :D

Terry

Art Petersn
05-11-03, 06:51 PM
Welcome Home. Job well done. First rate.

greybeard
05-11-03, 08:39 PM
Welcome home & a huge THANK YOU!!! Get some well deserved rest, catch up on, well, whatever ya need, and tell us the unabridged version.
We will not let this country forget the sacrifices you & your brothers in arms made!!!

MillRatUSMC
05-11-03, 10:37 PM
WELCOME HOME!!!
And a big OOOOOOOOOOOORrrrrrrAaaaaaaaHhhhh on a job well done to all your mates.
Our prayers for all those killed or wounded in action.
Your operations in Basra must be commended and it show us the way to operate with the Iraqi's.
All the allies in this war operated way above what was expected.
There was doubt by the media, but there was no doubt by the allies.

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

thedrifter
05-12-03, 08:07 AM
Welcome Home!!

Want to Thank You for a job well done.....and to your mates....

Our Prayers and Thoughts go out to those who did their duty to their fullest.........

Sempers,

Roger

Rob Parry
05-13-03, 06:47 PM
Harry, fancy the 30 miler on Saturday? Good food, good beer and a few geriatrics for company.

greensideout
05-13-03, 10:12 PM
Harry,

Glad to see you made it home.

Thanks for the thoughts you shared before going.

I believe you may have a story or two to tell. We would like to hear them---in "english" of course.

Across the pond Marine, Ron

USMC0311
05-13-03, 10:58 PM
Welcome Home Harry

You Marines Did a Fine Job.

Thank You:thumbup:

NEWB
05-14-03, 02:08 AM
Harry,
OUTSTANDING!!!!! Thank the man up stairs you made it back.
Our prayers for your comrades who paid the ultimate. They will never be forgotten.

harrymac
05-15-03, 01:59 PM
rob not much chance me getting away from the missus and kids. this early.

best excuse i can think of at short notice. enjoy it and have a few wet's for me

harrymac

Osotogary
05-15-03, 10:39 PM
harrymac,
You were destined to make it back and "update" this website.
All I know is what I've seen or heard on CNN, BBC and Commercial TV., Newspapers and Internet downloads. I've never met you but I am sure as hell glad that you are safe and sound. Enjoy your Bass Lager and Bangers and Mash.
Gary

3BadgeMarine
05-18-03, 05:22 PM
:) harrymac,Welcome home dust the sand from your Beret and enjoy a well earned rest.And as the 'Old Bootneck'saying go's, a Arabs heaven and a bootnecks hell O land of Bastards Fare thee well. Aye JR

SchutzJJ@Juno.c
06-12-03, 11:43 PM
Great job Harry! And pass on the compliments to your mates!!
Semper FI!!!!