PDA

View Full Version : Military signature logos

gunnyhiles
07-12-08, 09:07 AM
Many of us use, for free, logos like mine shown below. If you do, I will ask that you send an email to Jay (Air Force) :( and let him know Marines will always be appreciative of anything we can use to flaunt our Corps.

Jay Guardia jaenguardia@msn.com

yellowwing
07-12-08, 09:45 AM
Done! The ability to customize is awesome.

gunnyhiles
07-12-08, 10:53 AM
We have a very useful and versatile tool here, oh and by the way, Jay is a doggie.:evilgrin:

I see many people here using the signatures, but Jay says few ever comment so he does not know what else to do for improvements.

These are free to us, but a nominal fee ensures we get unlimited access. I feel for what he provides the fee is money well spent.

A feature I like is when I change something it automatically changes my signature here. I did a preliminary one for the Ray Hutchison family and when I signed in here it was the one I did for them, I had to get out of the Army section back to the Marines and it was here when I logged in, very convenient.

Thats about it YW, y'all take care, and as always, Semper Fi

Backblast
07-12-08, 04:03 PM
They are very nice indeed. I am learning Photoshop so I am trying out my own. My signature will get better with practice. Thanks for the service that provides signatures. That is really moto.

mafmike
07-12-08, 09:24 PM
Very nice view my sig for a different one.

Quinbo
07-13-08, 06:54 AM
Why Army stripes in your signature Mike?