PDA

View Full Version : Crazy

Lupisella
07-09-08, 10:31 AM
I haven't made too many posts on this site but I definatly used this site to my advantage. I wanna thank all the Marines and Poolees for all the info that you guys post. So my original shipdate has been August 11th, since I DEP'd in back in February, and I still didn't have a designated MOS. So since my shipdate was getting pretty close me and my recruiter really had to get me an MOS so I told him what I was looking for and we came up with Field Artillery Fire Control Man (0844) so he made a few calls and there were no spots for my shipdate, so we waited a little bit seeing what happens. Yesterday he showed up at my house and said he had an opening but I have to leave next wensday. I heard good things from this MOS and I'm heading for Parris Island next wensday. That's my story and basically wanted to let you guys know I'm leaving next wensday and can't wait !

thedrifter
07-09-08, 10:43 AM
Best of Luck!

Ellie

SlaveToTheCorps
07-09-08, 10:48 AM
Keep your stuff squared away, scream like someone’s killing you & get through training->it’s only 13 weeks…Good luck & come home a Marine!!!

RockSteady85
07-09-08, 11:01 AM
Good luck! Just stay motivated and keep remembering why you wanted to go to PI in the first place, and keep hard charging :-)

jinelson
07-09-08, 11:27 AM
Best of luck son, report back to me when you have accomplished your mission.

OORAH!!! Get R Done

Jim

jrhd97
07-09-08, 12:43 PM
Good Luck!!

darkgreen0311
07-09-08, 01:31 PM
You're a Devilpup right now but come back a Marine.......Good Luck!!!