PDA

View Full Version : Byrd Droppings

thedrifter
05-09-03, 07:31 AM
Oliver North: Byrd Droppings <br />
<br />
May 8, 2003 <br />
<br />
Washington, D.C. - &quot;To me, it is an affront to the Americans killed or injured in Iraq for the President to exploit the trappings of war for the...

Kegler300
05-09-03, 12:35 PM
Another whiney demoncrap!:mad:

gemntx
05-09-03, 03:59 PM
Sen. byrd mentioned something about the visit to the carrier would have been an embarassment to Abraham Lincoln. Did he forget that Lincoln went to Gettysburg to make a speech that today is heralded as a great political speech? I know why he's upset, he knew Lincoln personally!

SHOOTER1
05-11-03, 03:35 PM
I wish he had been Pres. when we came back from the Nam, wouldnt have had the crap thrown at us,along with the insults,this is something Ive been waiting all these years to see, A President that cares about those that have been sent in harms way,He has my vote anytime he runs.:banana:

rsta
05-11-03, 07:59 PM
A President that does what he says and has the respect and admiration of his troops, and then he goes and makes a carrier landing! Sounds to me like it will be extremely difficult to "one-up" this man. Byrd and his cronies know this, too, and I do believe they are somewhat concerned about it.

greybeard
05-11-03, 08:05 PM
"I voted Republican this time. The democrats left a bad taste in my mouth"--------Monica Lewinski