PDA

View Full Version : Shipping out soon!

Caskins17
07-02-08, 09:55 AM
Well, I did my final paperwork with my recruiter last night. Tied up a few loose ends and had any last questions answered. With the fourth of July coming up I'll be pretty busy so I don't know if I'll get the chance to post again before I leave on the 8th. I decided to take this time to tell everyone goodbye and for the Poolees who have yet to ship out, goodluck and keep getting prepared for boot. It really does come quicker than you think. Thank you everyone for the useful information. I didn't need to post much since I pretty much always found my answer on this site. I'm looking forward to coming home Oct. 3rd with the proud title of United States Marine! :D

davblay
07-02-08, 10:16 AM
Good luck Courtney, I will get that moto mail to ya every week once I get your address. Remember that Failure is not an option!

Dave

SlaveToTheCorps
07-02-08, 10:24 AM
Good Luck & Enjoy Your Time On PI...You'll Never Forget What You're Going To Learn & Don't Come Home Without That Title. Best Wishes!!!

P.S.
Don't Kill Any Sand Fleas!!!!!

Sonic13
07-02-08, 09:00 PM
Good luck, eat your favorite foods, try and be lazy and relax (while keeping up with your PT) before you ship. Family day and graduation day will be the two best of your life, look forward to it everyday your their, you'll make it if you want to make it.

Parks
07-02-08, 09:18 PM
Go get 'em sister!

:evilgrin:

Achped
07-02-08, 10:00 PM
When youre at the chow hall, dont look at any of the guys....oh boy..... you know, Id like to consider myself a decent looking guy. I know I'm irresistable and its hard to keep the ladies at bay... but when that girl got tore into like that just for giving me a glance (Actually I may be a little cocky, she might not have even been looking at me, but passed me, she didnt even smile!!!), I wanted to crumble...felt horrible.

oh, and make sure you take care of your bun, DONT GET YOUR HAIR WET UNLESS YOU ARE TOLD TO WASH IT. You dont want to be the one running out of the head after hygiene time with your hair down. The only time you get to wash it and redo your bun is on Sunday square away time. Or you can be like alot of other recruits and just cut your hair shorter than shoulder length before you go and never have to worry about it, personally thats what I would do, and all the females Ive talked to wish they did.

Thats pretty much the only advice I have, thats weird though, I can't believe I know so much about female recruits...

Caskins17
07-05-08, 03:59 PM
Thank you very much everyone! I can't wait to get this started :)

Big Jim
07-05-08, 04:03 PM
Thank you very much everyone! I can't wait to get this started :)

YOU'LL DO GREAT...REMEMBER TO STAY FOCUSED AND LISTEN WITH YOUR MIND AND HEART OK? SHOW US WHAT YA GOT GIRL!! GOOD LUCK!!