PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder.

Osotogary
07-01-08, 07:31 PM
Just happened about 20 minutes ago to me. Being that I am on vacation I was invited to a neighbors house to make a vodka and orange juice drink. I had it, and it tasted good, then went back to for a second one. I poured the vodka and then was given permission to go into the refrigerator to add some orange juice. There wasn't much available so I saw some orange colored, what I thought was Gatorade type beverage in a Gatorade container, and poured it into the drink. I took it home and was about to drink it when I smelled a strong kind of petrolium aroma coming from the glass. There was a film on the drinking glass and my hands were sticking to the glass. Holy Sh*t, that wasn't Gatorade that I poured into the glass, it was either paint remover or glue. Yep, my azz would have been grass if I had been drunk enough to disregard the aromas that I had smelled and just drank the sh*t.
I immediately brought my findings back to the house where my self poured drink originated and told the folks about my discovery. Man,oh,man, there was a serious injury, maybe even death, waiting for some unknowing, unthinking individual who wanted a swig of Gatorade. How the H it got stored in the refrigerator I'll never know.
I suspect that I saved a few lives emergency care. I also suspect that it was an unintentional occurence by an overtired individual who used a recognizable commercial beverage bottle to put some super glue/paint remover type substance.
I'm happy to still be here and not being pumped out or administered to in some hospital. What I right need now is a drink with some real orange juice that I will go to the store and get it myself.
Please remember to smell what you are about to drink. If your senses say, "Aww, sh*t, this smells like sh*t....it probably is."
Adios, for now.
Gary

Quinbo
07-01-08, 08:20 PM
I'm kind of fond of chewing tobacco and sometimes will spit in any empty container available. My wife is keen to that and sometimes is caught smelling a bottle of sprite that she has just opened. I too have been caught a time or to taking a swig of something warm and chunky then spitting it back in the bottle and trying to remind myself. Warm is spit ... cold is beer ;)

FREED0M
07-01-08, 09:32 PM
I'm kind of fond of chewing tobacco and sometimes will spit in any empty container available. My wife is keen to that and sometimes is caught smelling a bottle of sprite that she has just opened. I too have been caught a time or to taking a swig of something warm and chunky then spitting it back in the bottle and trying to remind myself. Warm is spit ... cold is beer ;)

That may be the most disgusting thing I've ever heard! :)

CHOPPER7199
07-01-08, 09:42 PM
Hmm, Reminds Me Of Going Into Frig And Looking At A Nice Glass Of Red Juice I Thought, Hmm Cherry Drink. Yep, Drank That Sucker Down, Oops, Bad Mistake, Ran To The Outhouse Fast, Learned From The Wife I Drank The Glass Of Humming Bird Food. Lmfao

Idena
07-01-08, 11:14 PM
Hmm, Reminds Me Of Going Into Frig And Looking At A Nice Glass Of Red Juice I Thought, Hmm Cherry Drink. Yep, Drank That Sucker Down, Oops, Bad Mistake, Ran To The Outhouse Fast, Learned From The Wife I Drank The Glass Of Humming Bird Food. Lmfao

Oh my, Chopper, that gave me a serious laugh!! That stuff does look a lot like Kool-aid!