PDA

View Full Version : Man Cleared for Killing Neighbor's Burglars

yellowwing
06-30-08, 08:30 PM
Followup from our Discussion &quot;Man Kills Suspects While On Phone With 911&quot; <br />
<br />
Man Cleared for Killing Neighbor's Burglars <br />
'Castle Doctrine' Gives Texans Unprecedented Authority to Take Action Against...

yellowwing
06-30-08, 08:38 PM
We make a multi billion dollar big deal on Nuclear Deterrant. Good ole Joe Horn is taking the same action. <br />
<br />
I remember tales from New Orleans where a cabbie smoked an armed robber and was not...

FREED0M
06-30-08, 09:49 PM
Remember why Spider-man fights crime? (I know, I'm a nerd) It's because he felt guilty that he let a criminal escape when he felt that it wasn't his job to take the scum bag down. We all know that scum bag ended up murdering Uncle Ben, and Peter Parker learned that what effects one of us effects all of us. Joe Horn understands this. The two creeps he took down would undoubtably have made this country a worse place (probably would've ended up killing someone), we should thank thank Joe.

yellowwing
07-01-08, 12:33 AM
Yup, those two would not have made America a better place.

Zulu 36
07-01-08, 07:11 AM
Carjackers are going to be a little bit more careful in Detroit for a time. Some moron tried to jack an off-duty Detroit cop at a gas station yesterday and took several .40 cals in the 10-ring. The cop is fine, the dirt bag is not (fatal).

The gene pool in Detroit just got a teensy-tiny bit deeper.

BTW. Mr Horn is my hero. Glad he got off. Surprised, but glad.

darkgreen0311
07-01-08, 01:18 PM
Horns a coward in my book!!!

:marine::flag: Semper Fi 4 Life
Yours is not to question why but to do or die!!!

AL49BGN
07-01-08, 01:36 PM
:thumbup:We need more heros like Mr.Horn.Maybe next time dirtbags will think twice about robbing people in Mr.Horns neighborhood.

SgtThrasher
07-01-08, 06:12 PM
The best deterrent to home invasion is deadly force and thankfully the Texas law gives a home owner that right.Mr.Horn reacted in a normal manner being awaken with breaking glass and took out the bad guy. I had rather be judged by 12,than carried by 6.:evilgrin:

jerryk
07-01-08, 06:36 PM
i would have done the same thing as mr.horn,no where but texas why i like to live here if more peope looked at it the same way idiots would stop an think

Eric Hood
07-02-08, 08:20 AM
Gotta to love Texas. Bet those two guys will commit no more crime. In New Jersey wrist rockets and mace are illegal. The criminals love our laws.

SgtThrasher
07-02-08, 03:34 PM
Gotta to love Texas. Bet those two guys will commit no more crime. In New Jersey wrist rockets and mace are illegal. The criminals love our laws.

Alabama has the same law as Texas(passed 2 years ago) and the thugs and their buddies naturally are upset.I wish every state had the same right.:evilgrin:

jetdawgg
07-02-08, 04:46 PM
Shot them in the back huh? Real brave man that Joe Horn:usmc:

outlaw3179
07-02-08, 06:00 PM
I think what he did was good **** , but I wouldnt call him brave. He shot them in the back for Christs sake. I think its cool that he blasted them , guarantee mofos wont try that sh*t in that neighborhood again , but being brave , **** no. Sure as hell aint my hero either.

jerryk
07-02-08, 06:21 PM
who cares where and how he shot them they wont rob no bodys elsa,s house will they

jerryk
07-02-08, 06:25 PM
plus if you was a vietnam combat vet you tell me you never shot at a v.c. or a nva.when her was running away

jetdawgg
07-02-08, 08:37 PM
plus if you was a vietnam combat vet you tell me you never shot at a v.c. or a nva.when her was running away

These men were crooks not soldiers:sick:

E5NAMKROW
07-02-08, 09:31 PM
Shot them in the back huh? Real brave man that Joe Horn:usmc:

Front or back or side. Who really cares. This isn't the old west and it wasnt a contest of who was more manly. The crooks werent going to get back to back with The Hero of our story, walk 30 paces, turn, blah blah blah.
The topic isnt so much where he shot them, its that he shot them and its nice to hear the law actually working for the average joe for a change. I also heard a Jesse Jackson/ Al Sharpton type character went into his neighborhood with a bull horn calling for Mr Horns' head and his neighbors came to his defese. The liberal yuppie activist discovered it was in his best interest to leave. "Mr Horn didnt do the honorable thing like shoot CROOKS that were facing him Unbelievable....BOO HOO."

FistFu68
07-02-08, 09:54 PM
:usmc: Steal from Me or My Neighbor's and I Will Lite Your Azz Up!!!:D :yes:

CBS
07-19-08, 12:04 PM

:evilgrin: Well I gotta tell ya that we shot them NVA and VC (when they stayed to fight) anyway possible. They took as good as they gave though
thusly some respect for the NVA. The VC were bascially a joke...booby traps, mines, pungie pits...junk stuff. In Gio Linh ville there is a 'lady' to this day, I'd like to talk to about her role in the killing of Marines in October of 1967.............She might run too. MR.HORN has put many a person on notice that portions of the 'sleeping giant' are alert and well. Now if we could just get the brain to really shake up Congress and get some old fashioned action for jobs, security of our borders.

Hey, Horn on the Border !!! There is the answer.

SF.....>Chuck :sick:

Whizdumb
07-19-08, 01:19 PM
No one's reading your book.