PDA

View Full Version : MOS Roadmap

ZSKI
06-24-08, 09:49 PM
I was wondering if anyone has a copy of an 1345 MOS roadmap. I received one during MOS school but i can't find my copy and its apparently not online. Im snorting hard for CPL and i would like to know what MCI's are out there for my MOS.

Pete0331
06-24-08, 09:56 PM
There is a list on the MCI website.
Here's a little tip: Do as many as possible. If they pertain to your MOS or not. They make a difference if done correctly.

ZSKI
06-24-08, 10:11 PM
Were is the list, and i plan on it just i would like the bang out ones pertaining to my field but im also planning on doing the marksmenship ones tactics and other general marine ones as well.

I just saw where it refers me to TECOM and the link on that site is broken

Pete0331
06-24-08, 10:14 PM
Were is the list, and i plan on it just i would like the bang out ones pertaining to my field but im also planning on doing the marksmen ship ones tactics and other general marine ones as well

Add Grammar to that list.

byoung54
06-24-08, 10:14 PM
Were is the list, and i plan on it just i would like the bang out ones pertaining to my field but im also planning on doing the marksmen ship ones tactics and other general marine ones as well

Dont you have a training NCO available? Ive been out for awhile but I do remember units having a designated person who handles MCI's. Wish I could remember the link to the site so I could help you out.

ZSKI
06-24-08, 10:16 PM
Being a reservist its a little more difficult but yes i do. But i've been trying to get him to ask for a written test for the leading marines mci for a while but he always forgets.

byoung54
06-24-08, 10:26 PM
Being a reservist its a little more difficult but yes i do. But i've been trying to get him to ask for a written test for the leading marines mci for a while but he always forgets.

Here you go devil

https://www.mci.usmc.mil/newmci/

I believe you can order your own MCI from here. Hope this helps:thumbup:

ZSKI
06-25-08, 06:07 PM
Oh you can order then the big problem now is that they pretty much stoped handing out written copies of the exam which for active duty is fine they go to there training NCO and he logs them on to take it. For us we have do drive hours to do it and take a day off of work

byoung54
06-25-08, 06:08 PM
well that sucks i dont know what to tell you bro.