PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for this young mans family

Static_Sky25
06-22-08, 07:43 PM
Corpsman Dustin "Tex" Burnett was killed in Afghanistan Friday Morning June 20th by a roadside bomb. Anyone and Everyone who would like to inquire about services or just share a touching story about Dustin Please Call his Mom at 928-763-5272.

Dustin Burnett was a friend of mine a Great Corpsman (was stationed at 29 Palms in Calif. believe he was attached to 2/7) and an excellent young man... this loss hurts more than most I've encountered please keep this "Doc's" soul and the healing of his family in all of your prayers... he will be sorely missed.
:iwo:
:flag:

Static_Sky25
06-22-08, 07:50 PM
Corpsman Dustin "Tex" Burnett was killed in Afghanistan Friday Morning June 20th by a roadside bomb. Anyone and Everyone who would like to inquire about services or just share a touching story about Dustin Please Call his Mom at 928-763-5272.

Dustin Burnett was a friend of mine a Great Corpsman (was stationed at 29 Palms in Calif. believe he was attached to 2/7) and an excellent young man... this loss hurts more than most I've encountered please keep this "Doc's" soul and the healing of his family in all of your prayers... he will be sorely missed.

thedrifter
06-22-08, 08:03 PM
Prayers outbound!

Ellie

ecfree
06-22-08, 09:39 PM
All our prayers go to "Doc",may the Good Loard bless his soul.:angel:
"ALL CORPSMEN GO TO HEAVEN"

rb1651
06-23-08, 09:26 AM
Thoughts and prayers are outbound for "Doc" and his family.

AL49BGN
06-24-08, 01:04 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with Doc and his family.

Backblast
06-24-08, 04:04 PM
My thoughts and prayers are on their way. Rest in peace Doc.

SSgt Blue
06-25-08, 03:10 AM
Static_Sky, I attended his service hear in Afghanistan in Khandhar it was very nice. Right now i'm on the CAG Team 1 with his unit and i'm telling you that he will not soon be forgotten at all by any of us. If you do not know this the unit is taking alot of KIA's right now so I ask that we all keep there family's in our pray's also. Feel free to email me @ blue10_00@yahoo.com and Semper Fi to all my fellow Devil Dog's and friends out there back at home....

DocMcCarthy
07-08-08, 09:30 AM
Hello everyone. I am a corpsman currently in Afghanistan and had the honor of working with Doc Burnett right up until he passed. Thanks everyone for your support of the Marines and Sailors here in Afghanistan. I appreciate what everyone is doing to honor his memory. Thank you all for your prayers... can't wait to see yah back in the States!

DOC MCC

TJR1070
07-08-08, 10:43 AM
When the time comes to die as for all it must,
To awake in Sailors Heaven where nothing ever rusts

And always there would be,
Fair winds and a following sea

Rest in Peace Doc.

OLE SARG I
07-08-08, 01:13 PM
Prayers for Doc and his family are outbound!!

God bless and rest in peace.

SEMPER FI BROTHER,

gunnyhiles
07-08-08, 05:42 PM
Though he is in the Navy, he as well as all our Corpsmen are Marines first and foremost. They trudge the line when we hump all day checking feet and ensuring we are OK, and when the S--- comes in and we are hunkered down, he makes house calls.

Semper Fi Doc, I know you're checking the Marine Sentries at the Gates to keep them safe.