PDA

View Full Version : Seal's, Beret's And Marines, Phony>

RON 68
06-22-08, 05:53 PM
after reading "Stolen Valor" a very good read. and searching on the net.i have never seen so many secret operative's.beret's, navy seal's.recon Marine's. i guess if they ever did serve. one medal or...

gutinstinct
06-23-08, 03:12 PM
Ron, I understand what you are talking about. Here in Brooklyn, New York I met these 6 guys in a locale bar. They all stated that they were in the Air Force. When I asked them there MOS'S they all stated that they were PJ'S. What a small world, LOL.:beer:

amarine0311
06-23-08, 03:35 PM
My mother in law was recently remarried to a real scum bag. He claims he was in "Black Ops" during Vietnam. He also stated that his father was an admiral. When I quizzed him farther, this douche says he was LRRP in the Army. I know of a website where they list everyone that was LRRP during Vietnam. Guess what...he was not on the list. I looked up his father. That last time there was an admiral with his last name was 100 years ago. That last time I saw him he was running to his car trying to avoid my firing a 45 in his general direction. No, I didn't hit him. Did not really try, just wanted to scare him a bit. The sheriff laughed ( retired Marine). My mother in law is thinking about a divorse...seems he lied about a lot of ****.

RON 68
06-23-08, 06:24 PM
yes i'm getting to the point of listening now and saying oh yes.and when did you say you dropped that bomb on hiroshima,and you captured Hitler when....i guess its all in the game.we all have to answer to our Maker and the Corps

at least my wife will get a nice flag when I'm gone. "REAL VET'S" deserve at least that!

Ron 68

RLeon
06-24-08, 11:37 PM
"Stolen Valor" should be required reading in all educational institutions.

Eric Hood
06-25-08, 02:56 PM
I have met quite a few "Marines" who did "basic training" at Fort Bragg. Me, I was in the pot-shack on Camp Schwab and have the photos to prove it!!
Semper Fi,
Eric
PS- I was not in Recon,nor do I play a Recon Marine on TV.:evilgrin:

Wyoming
06-25-08, 09:09 PM
"Stolen Valor" should be required reading in all educational institutions.

... along with a test taken and a passing grade attained (required for promotion).

BTW - there is a Stolen Valor Website.

CBS
06-28-08, 08:18 AM
The "Wanna-bees" are a real problem....seems many 'baby-boomers' don't want to close out their working lives, on let their children and grandchildren know they did nothing but pay their taxes and 'skate' while many a good man and woman paid their respect to their country !! We need to weed them out and put them on trial
for dishonoring all who served and especially those who gave all !! It is our duty for the Honor of OUR COUNTRY !!

SEMPER FI..............>Chuck

CplKJSpevak
06-28-08, 01:25 PM
My ex-brother in law told my sister he was Marine, That was when I was in....He dropped that story real quick,But it get's better. He was not very bright, He said his Uncle was one of the Marines in the famous picture, he said "Holding the flag on Mount Heebee Jeebee!" LOL, I swear I'm not making this up!

RLeon
06-28-08, 08:08 PM
My ex-brother in law told my sister he was Marine, That was when I was in....He dropped that story real quick,But it get's better. He was not very bright, He said his Uncle was one of the Marines in the famous picture, he said "Holding the flag on Mount Heebee Jeebee!" LOL, I swear I'm not making this up!

What's so funny, the pic of the flag raising on Mount Heebee Jeebee was during the battle of Freaky Deaky.

Sheesh, I thought everyone knew that.

silverdollar
06-29-08, 07:37 AM
I think that I have a ribbon somewhere for the battle at Freakey Deakey and I remember the cooks raising the flag over the Heebee Jibbee dump.:D

CplKJSpevak
06-29-08, 08:20 AM
Thanks Leon and Silver I just about blew my coffee all over my Motherf****** laptop!!!LOL

PhantomFixer
07-31-08, 03:39 PM
I’ve only met one “real” faker and it was while I was working on the security force at a base in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:pCalifornia</ST1:p</st1:State>. This sh**bag pulled up the main gate wearing Army cammies a Special Forces Tab above a 101<SUP>st</SUP> Airborne Division patch and an Army Good Conduct Ribbon above his LEFT jacket pocket. His Green Beret had a regular Army flash on it and he looked to be about 18 at best.
After we pulled him out of the car and started questioning him we realized we had a full blown 5150 on our hands. He had been in the Army Reserves, but he had been boarded out on a medical evaluation. We confiscated the beret, cut the patches out, not off, but out of the uniform, took the rank insignias off and sent him back from whence he came.
The best part was that he was driving his girlfriend’s car. She was firmly convinced that she had landed herself a real Special Forces Operator. When she found out that she had illegally entered a military installation and that her boyfriend was nothing more than an imposter she was POed beyond belief. I honestly thought we were going to have to restrain her to keep her away from him!

jarheadlady
07-31-08, 03:59 PM
Try talking to a female who claims she was a Marine but went to boot camp in San Diego or Pendleton.

PhantomFixer
07-31-08, 04:13 PM
I was swapping sea stories with a retired Sgt. Maj. at a local VFW. When he found out I went through Parris Island he said "Ain't that where we train our women?" My response was "Yes it is Sergeant Major, they wanted to go through boot camp."

jarheadlady
07-31-08, 04:19 PM
ROFL Phanton! You owe me a monitor! LOL

outlaw3179
07-31-08, 04:46 PM
What's so funny, the pic of the flag raising on Mount Heebee Jeebee was during the battle of Freaky Deaky.

Sheesh, I thought everyone knew that.

lol..that was some funny s*it. Ive met a couple of "marines" who said they went to boot camp at Ft.Bragg or some other Fort.

Met a guy once who said he was a Marine. I said cool so was I . I asked him who he was with and he said the 54th Marine Division. I thought I misheard him so I asked him again and this time almost insulted he yelled "54th Marine Division!" I said really....lol.
started to ask him some more and right about the time I almost choked the f*ck out of him he said he didnt want to talk about it. Something about they did some pretty tough things in Iraq.

FistFu68
07-31-08, 06:45 PM
:evilgrin: THE ONLY THING I DID NOT LIKE ABOUT THE BOOK STOLEN VALOR.THE AUTHOR MADE IT SOUND LIKE HE WAS AN AUTHORITY ON "PTSD"!!!LOOKIN AT HIS PIC'S,HE LOOKED AS THOUGH HE NEVER SPENT A DAY OF HIS TOUR,WITH HIS AZZ IN THE GRASS.SPIT SHINED BOOT'S IN THE 'NAM,TALKING CHIT ABOUT COMBAT VET'S.OTHER THAN THAT HE SHOULD HAVE JUST STUCK WITH BUSTING OUT THE POSERS.:confused: :iwo:

DWG
08-01-08, 06:56 AM
Try talking to a female who claims she was a Marine but went to boot camp in San Diego or Pendleton.

Careful; they might not have been female when they went through boot camp!:scared: Ya know how them Hollywood Marines are!:D

Gary Hall
08-01-08, 07:24 AM
I was one of the fortunate ones & really enjoyed the Party, it was too easy. Uncle Sugar gave me the GI Bill, and I went back to school and was paid $110/month, made more money on the GI Bill in school than I did as a 0334 PFC @ $75/month. Yeah Marines, I was a s--tburd, but finally got over it & "seen the lite", looking back, it was too close for comfort. Now a days, I get that 1000 yard stare, while thinking about my family, and shudder when I realize how serious stupidity (mine) can be sometimes. Behave Marines, life w/ a BCD or worse, is something nobody needs, but it is still possible to earn one. Some of you can realize what I say when I remember that as a member of W-3-1 from August, 50 to September, 1951, as a pack mule (best job I ever had), I can only remember taking ONE bath during that time, while truthfully living in various holes in the ground. Wish I could do it again, Hell it wasn't too bad, the neighborhoods were better than many I have lived in since, (in Civilian life). Gung Ho, Gary Hall.

FistFu68
08-01-08, 08:50 AM
:evilgrin: D.W.~"IT" WAS A SEAMALE THAT HAD JUST FINISHED"BUDS"TRAINING AT CORANADO,THAT SWITCHED OVER TOO THE USMC AT HOLLYWEIRD!!!AhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAh :marine: :angel: