PDA

View Full Version : Dog throwing Marine being discharged

amarine0311
06-12-08, 09:20 AM
Marine Expelled, Another Penalized for Iraq Puppy Video

Wednesday, June 11, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/images/service_ap_36.gif<SCRIPT language=javascript _extended="true">function farkItButton(h, u, s) { if (!IsDef(h)) { if (IsDef(window.fark_headline)) { h = window.fark_headline; } else { h = ''; } } u = unescape(location.href); var img = 'FarkItButton2_16x16.gif'; imgw = 16; imgh = 16; document.write('http://img.fark.net/pub/' + img + ' (http://cgi.fark.com/cgi/fark/farkit.pl?h=' + h + '&u=' + u + ')');}function IsDef(variable) { return (!(!( variable||false )))}function GetThis(T, C, U, L){ var targetUrl = 'http://www.myspace.com/Modules/PostTo/Pages/?' + 't=' + encodeURIComponent(T) + '&c=' + encodeURIComponent(C) + '&u=' + encodeURIComponent(U) + '&l=' + L; window.open(targetUrl);} </SCRIPT>
[/URL]
[URL="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,365783,00.html#"]http://www.foxnews.com/images/349260/2_61_pup320.jpg (http://cgi.fark.com/cgi/fark/farkit.pl?h=Marine Expelled, Another Penalized for Iraq Puppy Video &u=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,365783,00.html) YouTube

The video shows a soldier appear to pick up and then throw a stray puppy off a cliff. The Marines are examining whether the video is authentic.

HONOLULU — The Marine Corps is expelling one Marine and disciplining another for their roles in a video showing a Marine throwing a puppy off a cliff while on patrol in Iraq.
The 17-second video posted on YouTube drew sharp condemnation from animal rights groups when it came to light in March.
Click here to watch the video (http://www.livenews.com.au/MultimediaPopUp.aspx?id=46827&cat=10) (WARNING: GRAPHIC).
The clip shows two Marines (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,365783,00.html#) joking before one hurls the puppy into a rocky gully. A yelping sound is heard as it flips through the air.
Marine Corps Base Hawaii (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,365783,00.html#) said in a news release Wednesday that Lance Cpl. David Motari received unspecified "non-judicial punishment" and "is being processed for separation" from the Marine Corps.
The second Marine, Sgt. Crismarvin Banez Encarnacion also received unspecified "non-judicial" punishment.

jetdoc
06-12-08, 05:09 PM
They should've chucked his azz over a cliff.

SlingerDun
06-12-08, 05:41 PM
They should've chucked his azz over a cliff.One Marines life and career for that of a bug infested desert cur...Who's they?

jetdoc
06-12-08, 06:33 PM
One Marines life and career for that of a bug infested desert cur...Who's they?

Me is they, fvck that dude. It takes a real man to toss a puppy off of a cliff, the same slimeball that would do that to a puppy would also hit a woman or child. I say to him and anyone who backs him, FVCK OFF.

ggyoung
06-12-08, 07:10 PM
They is also ME. Marines and dogs will always stay by you no matter what. It is a prov-en fact that people who treat dogs and cats mean will more than likely treat people wrong and commit bad crimes. What did that little puppy do to this sh!t-head to deserve this.

bigdog43701
06-12-08, 07:27 PM
They is ME, also....Marines AND dogs go together...i mean come on Devildogs...the mascot "Chesty"....get it

hrscowboy
06-12-08, 07:40 PM
Yes and his Sgt should get his arse busted all the way to a Private for covering that dudes arse.. Where was this Sgt when all this went down?? Shows me real good that the Sgt had no leadership skills what so ever...

ecfree
06-12-08, 08:41 PM
Me is they, fvck that dude. It takes a real man to toss a puppy off of a cliff, the same slimeball that would do that to a puppy would also hit a woman or child. I say to him and anyone who backs him, FVCK OFF.
That goes double for me ,Me is they.:mad:

E5NAMKROW
06-12-08, 10:28 PM
Wow

SgtHMH
06-12-08, 10:47 PM
The Maggots need to be stripped of my uniform and go to Fed Prison for the Code. Their job is to protect the ones that can't fight for them selfs, and a small helpless puppy is way down there that needs protecting. They are just punks in our uniforms that are sick to the cause.

Big Jim
06-13-08, 01:58 AM

I AM THEY ALSO...ANYONE WHO MISTREATS AN INNOCENT LITTLE PUPPY DESERVES TO GET OUSTED!! I CAN KILL A PERSON A HELLUVA LOT EASIER THAN I CAN KILL A DOG...MUCH LESS AN INNOCENT PUPPY. THATS NOT OUR BUSINESS OR WHAT WE STAND FOR...I DON'T THINK JUST OUSTING HIM IS ENOUGH...LETS THROW HIS AZZ OVER THE CLIFF...!!!

Backblast
06-13-08, 07:04 AM
I want punch that Marine in the face. What shizbag. I hope he gets peed on by a poodle everyday for the rest of his life.

The Marine Corps mascot is dog named "Chesty." Chesty is a LCPL too.

jetdoc
06-13-08, 07:27 AM
Karma's a ***** and I hope that spineless jellyfish gets his twofold.

rb1651
06-13-08, 01:38 PM
Got no use for anyone who would do what this a*****e did!!! :mad: Bring him to my house and let him try and throw my Rotties!!! I'm sure they would appreciate a new chew toy!!! :devious:

MotherGoose
06-13-08, 01:53 PM
I'm not too worked up about this. I don't know what this guy's state of mind is like, where he's been, what he's been doing... but I'm surprised that such an uproar has been created because of this. He's supposed to be a killing machine, but then they bust his a$$ for this?? No one seems to give a crap about the lives of children being destroyed because of war, but this little pup throwing incident makes the globe stop spinning. Humanity is backwards.
I don't mean to offend any dog lovers out there, but it is surprising that people care more about this dog than humans.

PatriotGirl422
06-13-08, 02:16 PM
I'm not too worked up about this. I don't know what this guy's state of mind is like, where he's been, what he's been doing... but I'm surprised that such an uproar has been created because of this. He's supposed to be a killing machine, but then they bust his a$$ for this?? No one seems to give a crap about the lives of children being destroyed because of war, but this little pup throwing incident makes the globe stop spinning. Humanity is backwards.
I don't mean to offend any dog lovers out there, but it is surprising that people care more about this dog than humans.

I agree with you, SSgt. I don't, in any way, think that it's ok to torture animals for no reason. However, if you take it in perspective....many people eat dogs the same way that we eat chickens and cows. I know that this Marine is an American, and in America we are very fond of dogs so it seems cruel, but taken from a different perspective it may not seem as bad. And I really do think that people are worked up more about this incident than they would have been if he'd booted another human being over a cliff.

OB MSG
06-13-08, 02:17 PM
MotherGoose,

Yeah, he's supposed to be a killing machine, but we choose what/who to kill and this pup or a child does not fit into that equation. Yeah, humanity is backward in our treatment of our fellow humans versus that of animals, but at the same time if we truly wanted to we could wipe out every other species on this planet, but where would that leave us?

By the look of this video and everything that has been put out about it, I would say this guy just wanted to be a cruel jack@$$ and figured no one would be the wiser, but as most idiots do he provided the damning evidence for the jury. He got what he deserved and will have to live with the fact that instead of taking this pup in or letting it go or giving it to someone to take care of he decided to torture it. His choice, his actions, his punishment. He braided his own rope, you know the rest.

Sorry, but that kind of cruelty has no place in my Corps. He's over there for a human conflict, leave the animals out of it. I would understand if he had to take down an attack dog that someone loosed on him, I would expect anyone in a situation like that to defend themselves, but this is different.

MotherGoose
06-13-08, 02:37 PM
You make some good points OB MSG, I just don't think it warranted getting discharged.

SgtHMH
06-13-08, 03:42 PM
His actions in the video speak louder than words, It is a crime to treat animals this way in the States. He would have gone to jail for this if he threw it off a building in a City back here and...

jetdoc
06-13-08, 04:25 PM
I agree with you, SSgt. I don't, in any way, think that it's ok to torture animals for no reason. However, if you take it in perspective....many people eat dogs the same way that we eat chickens and cows. I know that this Marine is an American, and in America we are very fond of dogs so it seems cruel, but taken from a different perspective it may not seem as bad. And I really do think that people are worked up more about this incident than they would have been if he'd booted another human being over a cliff.

Talking about missing the point. "Many people eat dogs the same way we eat chicken and cows"??? WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Wow.

SlingerDun
06-13-08, 05:05 PM
Seen alot of mistakes made 5 or 6 days a week 21 years wrastling shoes onto digits of large dynamic animals many of whom would like to see their farrier stomped or disappear. Wrecks ranging from comical to life threating and career ending, slandered run down and out of town is not uncommon. I've developed a curious attitude towards animals, the "pet" species in particular that i don't care to elaborate on...I sure don't condone the execution of animals for pleasure or entertainment and having been on the stinger end of countless wrecks (more to come sure as the sun will rise) that left me with substantial scars and lost accounts i can't hang young Marines for an ignorant blunder with a pup in a war zone:

"Usually what happens is we shoot them. I was being "creative" that day and decided to throw the dog instead."—David Motari, Bebo.

They are Marines, no matter how much fury is reigned down on them it's been proven you can't take that away anymore than one could reap another's soul.

So Good Luck your gonna need it, and grow up! Motari....Encarnacion. I do hope you can learn from mistakes.

Smoked with the Edward Jones man this week and i may have time for one more apprentice before i retire and it ain't either of you. But there are perhaps a couple people on this thread i would consider teaching the lucrative and rewarding ancient art and science of farriery. Of course i gotta eyeball em first...

--->Dave

SGT7477
06-13-08, 06:07 PM
You can't fix stupid.

darkgreen0311
06-13-08, 06:11 PM
That was some dumb azz s**t and then to film it.

:marine::flag:Semper Fi 4 life
Yours is not to question why but to do or die!!!

MotherGoose
06-16-08, 10:45 AM
I think she just meant that those countries who sell pups on the corner, break their necks, and stick em in a shopping bag after being sold are probably wondering why we are getting so worked up...

Steven79
06-16-08, 06:30 PM
"Usually what happens is we shoot them. I was being "creative" that day and decided to throw the dog instead."—David Motari, Bebo.

Possibly a dumb question, but why do they usually shoot dogs?