PDA

View Full Version : The Military Signature many of us now use.

gunnyhiles
06-04-08, 06:14 AM
Some may or may not realize that when you go back to the www.militarysignature.com (http://www.militarysignature.com) site and make a change, it automatically makes the change to not only your signature, but to anywhere here your signature shows. Check it out
:usmc:

Native Warrior
06-04-08, 07:58 AM
I discovered that after several attempts, but finally figured the best way to get what I wanted and to keep is to make several signatures at militarysignatures.com, copy and save them on my harddrive. Then instead of using the hyperlink option in the signature box, I use the insert an image option. This will allow me to use a double signature and to change at will.

gunnyhiles
06-04-08, 09:14 AM
I discovered that after several attempts, but finally figured the best way to get what I wanted and to keep is to make several signatures at militarysignatures.com, copy and save them on my harddrive. Then instead of using the hyperlink option in the signature box, I use the insert an image option. This will allow me to use a double signature and to change at will.
Interesting, I prefer to use the link back to his site and give others that see it a chance. Also link back in emails reaches more people. I have no vested interest, just trying to help out the author. As always, this is My Humble Opinion.