PDA

View Full Version : Padstow Obby Oss

steve evans
05-31-08, 06:08 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=etp6kckMC7M&feature=related

This is the town I grew up in. Once a year Mayday would come around and the two "Oss's would take to the streets. Once I joined the Corps I discovered that you could get as handcarts on Mayday as the pubs stayed open for 24 hours!

There are two Oss's, the Red Oss and the Blue Oss. In the seventies the Red Oss collected money from the unsuspecting tourists and gave it to some worthwhile cause whilst the Blue Oss collected money and ploughed it back behind the bar so we could get Sh*t faced at the expense of the tourists!

Alas it's all changed these days. Both now give all the money to charity! I blame it on the Labour Government myself. Bunch of tossers that they are. If this is boring to you then Toughski Sh*tski! As our fellow Russian Marines say!:D

Steve Evans

yellowwing
05-31-08, 06:26 PM
As our fellow Russian Marines say!
Those wanks would have been toast if they ever stood up to us. They didn't have the combined air ground team. Good night Ivan!

steve evans
05-31-08, 08:18 PM
Those wanks would have been toast if they ever stood up to us. They didn't have the combined air ground team. Good night Ivan!

For Gawds sake! It was a joke ref the Russian Marines and that saying!?!? Do try and get a life please!

Steve Evans

yellowwing
05-31-08, 08:30 PM
For Gawds sake! It was a joke ref the Russian Marines and that saying!?!? Do try and get a life please!

Steve Evans
No worries! This is my AO. Its a tough life but someones got to do it. ;)