PDA

View Full Version : Kids and parties at home when parents are away!

steve evans
05-30-08, 06:52 PM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article4030058.ece

One time the Mk1 daughter had a few people round when me and the then wife and our three other daughters were away in Normandy for two weeks about 12 years ago. She was 'sweet' 17 at the time. At the time I was working for this ere Frog who paid me money to do paintings of this place called Honfleur.

On entering the house, manky, hungry, wanting to chill out, dhoby and zonk out there was no Mk1 daughter to be found. She had legged it away to her grandmothers gaff a couple of hours before she knew we were due to arrive home because she was Sh*ting a brick about mine and the wifes reaction to the state of the house.

When we entered the house the first thing that hit us was the smell. Stale beer, vomit, wacky baccy and human waste! Then we saw the mess that had been left. I astounded the entire family by sitting down in this beer covered chair laughing. The family were gobsmacked..................Then I got a sad on!

About two hours after we had returned home there came a knock on the door. There was this Herbert asking if he could pick up his jacket that he had left behind..............."Hangfire Danny, I'll go and get it you" I said with a big smile on me face. As it was I'd found the Herberts jacket upstairs in OUR bedroom..............What would you do?

What I did was to take it into the toilet and curl one down into his right hand jacket pocket, well, not so much curl it but more sort of dribble it as by that time I had seen off about 6 bottles of 8.5 abv Strong Brown Beer, a bottle of vino and half a bottle of Calverdos and was past bloody caring as a closer inspection of the house had revealed just how inconsiderate the Mk1's guests had been during their stay. Some twat had even shat in the youngest toybox!!!!

"Is this your Jacket?" I inquired.
"Yer, thanks Mr Evans"
"No problem Danny see you later in the week" I said to him and then handed over the jacket. He put it on and then checked out his pockets. His face a was picture! He looked at me, started to say something saw my expression change from Nice to Murderous and then started to run!

Lets just say the Mk1 was as good as gold for weeks afterwards.

Artist

sparkie
05-30-08, 07:04 PM
Funny as Hel,,,,,,, I once left with my wife on a company thing, and upon arriving home found the party turned into a flour fight. Been 3 years now and still know there is flour in the cracks. Love my kids.

jrhd97
05-30-08, 07:12 PM
I would of loved to see the kids face. Bet it was priceless!

sparkie
05-30-08, 07:17 PM
It wasn't priceless,,, It was a batch, cause my middle daughter felt so guilty, and spent the whole nite cleaning. She is my favorite child. The others are azzholes. Do I have favs?????? We all do.