PDA

View Full Version : Former US Marines Weds a Brit Girl

steve evans
05-30-08, 05:00 PM
A former USMC bod who's monicker on our website is "Leatherneck" www.onceamarinealwaysamarine.co.uk has wed a lady from Northhampton, UK.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v190/steveevans/GregDawn.jpg

The poor bugger looks like he's got two degrees in misery! Looks more like he's been found guilty and has been told he's doing ten years hard graft than married the love of his life:D

I reckon she's got him in an armlock meself!!!!:bunny:

Nice T shirt mind......If anyones interested to see the boards on the site then once you have clicked on, go to the message centre and click onto RM Discussions and apply to join. Lurchenstein has as well as Greg (Leatherneck)

Steve Evans

Marine84
05-30-08, 05:21 PM
How romantic! ;) I especially LUUUUUV the red tennis shoes!

sparkie
05-30-08, 05:50 PM
Look like a couple o deer in the headlights.

sparkie
05-30-08, 06:02 PM
It's OK,,, they still look 2 bricks shy of a load.
By the way,Steve,,, I tried to join that cite of yours, Don't know what happened. Thought I'd stir the pond a little.

SlingerDun
05-30-08, 06:04 PM
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v190/steveevans/GregDawn.jpg
I reckon she's got him in an armlock meself!!!!:bunny:It appears loosely applied but ready to clinch up and put him on his back with something like a French twist Greco throw. Yeah he's in a snare for sure

steve evans
05-30-08, 06:31 PM
What cracks me up is the way his shoulders are down already. As in he's already got the entire weight of the world on them!

I'm still getting flak from the Ex. The other day her solicitor sent me a letter asking Quote:

"On what basis do you claim a War Pension?"

Belled the ***** and informed her that I claimed a "War Pension" because I was injured whilst serving my Country!

The ex only wanted half of my War Pension! But I've found out by asking Oppos who know the score that in the United Kingdom it's classed as a 'Disability' payment. So it's for me only and nobody else.

Informed the Ex's solicitor of this and then informed her that she could Swivel on it! along with the money grabbing ***** that I used to call my Wife. Her reaction was less than nice!........................Like I give a flying Feck!!!!

Arr the joys of divorce hey chaps?

Steve Evans

pablox1139
05-30-08, 06:33 PM
They both look happy?

ricky30091
05-31-08, 05:23 PM
You're having a laugh Steve.
Surely if you enter a life-long 'contract' in that state you won't be able to take it seriously?
Is he on drugs?
Why isn't he wearing the flag of his country?
Has he been comandeered by us Brits as well as his missus?
Mind you, it could be as simple as having a really bad hangover.
OR
It could be raining outside.

ricky30091
05-31-08, 05:25 PM
Does that mean you couldn't get on-site Sparkie?
If at first you don't succeed, try again.
Don't forget they're going to bed when you are having breakfast!!

SGT7477
05-31-08, 05:33 PM
Looks like she will be the boss.

steve evans
08-11-08, 05:15 PM
Lets face chaps, she'em a big girl!

Steve

yellowwing
08-11-08, 05:41 PM
Maybe he lost his claim ticket for formal attire when he was out with the lads doing the batchelor party thing! :D That would also explain part of his pallor.

ZSKI
08-11-08, 07:12 PM
i swear marines always marry the ugliest *****es around