PDA

View Full Version : He got a real housecleaning: Nude maid steals $40,000

jetdawgg
05-28-08, 03:24 PM
TAMPA - A nude maid cleaned up good at a Florida man's home.

The Hillsborough County (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/topic/us/florida/hillsborough-county-PLGEO100100404000000.topic) Sheriff's Office says the maid stole more than $40,000 from a Cheval home despite not wearing any clothes.

The 50-year-old man hired the maid from the Internet on Friday to clean his suburban Tampa home.

Authorities say the woman arrived at the home in a one-piece, light colored dress. She took off the dress and cleaned the house for $100-per-hour.

Sheriff's office spokeswoman Debbie Carter says the man told deputies he left the maid alone in the bedroom to clean.

When the man's wife came home from vacation, she discovered $40,000 in jewelry missing from their bedroom.

Police are investigating.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/sfl-527nudemaid,0,1045406.story

OB MSG
05-28-08, 03:33 PM
I wonder how he explained that one, or did he just come right out and tell her?

Also, unless the "cleaning lady" had her own equipment that she could have transported the jewelry out in, where'd she stash it? :evilgrin: (Yeah, I know there are obvious answers, let's here 'em)

jetdawgg
05-28-08, 06:29 PM
Authorities say the woman arrived at the home in a one-piece, light colored dress. She took off the dress and cleaned the house for $100-per-hour.

Looks as though she had all the necessary equipment under the dress:D :bunny:

sparkie
05-28-08, 08:06 PM
Damm,,,,, Let me check my wallet.

E5NAMKROW
05-28-08, 08:22 PM
Gets What He Deserves For Having A Naked Chick In The House That Ain't The Wife. I Wish She Had Taken Twice That Amount!

jrhd97
05-28-08, 08:49 PM
I'm not sure what would pizz of the wife more, loosing 40 g's or the naked woman in the house. He got what he deserved.

BTW, what else did she clean...:D

jetdawgg
05-28-08, 08:52 PM
I'm not sure what would pizz of the wife more, loosing 40 g's or the naked woman in the house. He got what he deserved.

BTW, what else did she clean...:D

Police are investigating.
:D