PDA

View Full Version : Wine, Beer and Water

Finger
05-26-08, 05:41 PM
Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.
In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated
that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.
However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.
Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health
Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of ****.
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service

:iwo: :flag: :D

Swampyankee
05-26-08, 07:43 PM
For some of us wine and beer can cause just as bad health concerns as water. More immediate, deep, bloody health problems. Like when I, while drunk out of my gourd, jumped out of a buddy's truck doing upwards of 30 MPH. Not only can it cause health problems, but can actually cause one's brain to turn to poop.
Next morning I woke up to a face full of blood. And the lingering effects of beer and wine in the poopy brain department made this incident neither the first, last or worst.

SlingerDun
05-26-08, 08:59 PM
I drink a beer, I lose a customer, drink two beers, they tell two friends. Drink wine, im a f*cking wino. Micro fecal samples? shoot, can't be near painful as that giardia. The Vietnam guy say's: Mountain gut worm:sick:feels same same shrimp fever:sick:.

I'm gonna go mow the lawn and drink three beers in the process:beer:

Phantom Winger
05-26-08, 09:15 PM
Actually, the two byproducts of yeast consuming wart (what turns into beer) are carbon dioxide (farts) and alcohol (urine).... Kinda explains the head one leaves in the urinal, huh?

...be right back, got to get another beer.

GO RED WINGS!

Finger
05-27-08, 08:51 AM
Yeah, one can overdo anything, but when it's alcohol we can get rather stupid.