PDA

View Full Version : holy crap ive never been so ****ed!

Whitey
05-26-08, 01:20 PM
HOLY CRAP! I'm about to rain hell on someones soul!

So my Mother found this video on youtube thats a tribute to the soldiers and gave her $.02 on how she appreciated it. Spoke of how My brother(army) and I are serving and my Father is retired army. My brother and father both veterans of Afghanistan and my Father is also a veteran of Desert Storm. I don't have the video she was talking about cause she couldn't remember which one it was however this is the reply she got from this forsaken toad.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT ARMY WIFE AND MOTHER ...

YOU ARE AN IDIOT ARMY WIFE AND MOTHER
YOU ARE AN IDIOT
AFTER SEEING YOUR HUSBAND GO THRU IT
YOU SHOULD HAVE SAVED YOUR SON FROM THIS DEMORALIZING , DEADLY , DANGEROUS, BOTTOM FEEDER , CIRCUS FOR PEANUTS PAYING CAREER
I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR CHILD THAT IS SERVING
YOU SHOULD HAVE INSTEAD BUILT HIS SELF ESTEEM UP
AND ENCOURAGED HIM TO GET A GOOD EDUCATION
AND A REAL JOB THAT PRESERVES HUMANITY NOT DESTROYS IT
I HOPE YOU CAN LIVE WITH YOURSELF WHEN HE RETURNS AS DAMAGED GOODS- IF HE RETURNS AT ALL

http://www.youtube.com/user/MILITARYEX

thats the link to their profile.

How are people like this allowed to exist?

*edit*
i found the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7_LwRn4ido
now you can see she did not warrant an attack of this sort.

Swampyankee
05-26-08, 03:21 PM
Sometimes I have an evil foolish, thought. I think I want to see these types of people's freedoms in jeapardy and no one to come bail their brain dead bung hole selves out. I want to see them learn first hand that the freedoms they take for granted aren't something that Americans have just because they've been born here. That her ability to make lots of money hinges upon the freedoms others have to protect on her behalf. Nor are they garranteed, no matter how much they think the world can't get along without them. That they are, for all intents and purposes, hated for nothing more than being born in the US by many the world over (the world they want us to serve). That their perceived intelligence is nothing more than vanity and hyperbole. They truely live in a world of dilusions thanks to our brave men and women willing to do what is necessary to preserve our freedoms. Unfortunately they'll never know it until they're in a concentration work camp, if allowed to live that long. I am at a point that I wouldn't have a tear to shed for them. These are truely the usefuil idiots for our enemies.

But it is evil to think in this manner only because of the number of innocents these a$$wipes would drag with them.

PatriotGirl422
05-26-08, 03:43 PM
Yup all us in the military are just a bunch of uneducated retards who couldn't get any other job. Just another ungrateful ******* who doesn't understand the price of freedom...

skaterjon89
05-26-08, 03:58 PM
Yeah, I'm an eneducated retard who can't spell/ read/ or write, so I thought why not join the Marine Corps...

My teacher learned me how to spoke?

A great number of people think that just because I joined the Marine Corps I was like a failure in HS. If only they saw my GPA and the classes I took they'd probably call there children idiots compared to me... I heard from people that did know me "You are throwing your life away!" I just think I'm advancing in a different direction :)

Just like PatriotGirl said: "Just another ungrateful ****er who doesn't understand the price of freedom..."

Whitey
05-26-08, 04:00 PM
heres what i said:
Comment:
If it says anything about what the people think of your video you would see no one agrees with you and you have to post 10 times to your own video. You have the cranial capacity of a toad, nay, a cockroach.

p.s. on the behalf of the Marines, Sailors, Airmen and Soldiers. You're welcome for you freedom of ignorance.

Private Message:
In addition to what I said earlier I would like to add to my two cents in a private message. Your views are ridiculous and cowardice. You do drive points that I agree with and that’s coming from a Marine, however, to attack family members of veterans from the comfort of your computer chair/couch/beanbag/random stone in your cave does nothing but add stress to their lives. How dare you insult a person willing to put their life on the line for anything!

You say we’re uneducated, have no self-esteem or any real leadership however, again, you attack us while hiding behind a computer screen. If you had a clue on anything you would know there are many that enlist in the military with educations. I would like you to go to all of my professors, teachers and mentors to tell them they did a horrible job at educating me. Go to the men who fought in the revolution and tell them they’re hate mongers who are doing nothing good for humanity by fighting off the tyranny of the crown.

Having served 25 years yourself you should know better than to attack family members that have nothing to do with any of this….then again, you were probably air national guard and for that I forgive you cause you’re no better than a girl scout.

i found out later from a friend shes a commanders wife(USN) of he served 25 years

Big Jim
05-26-08, 04:18 PM
Yup all us in the military are just a bunch of uneducated retards who couldn't get any other job. Just another ungrateful ******* who doesn't understand the price of freedom...

Vick...I couldn't have said it better myself....Semper Fi, girl...

Whitey
05-26-08, 05:39 PM
the hits keep coming

My mom was actually CEO of the girl scouts- seriously . LOL
EXPLAINING THE US MILITARY CULTURE:THE MANAGEMENT OF VIOLENCE ORGANIZATION

The US Military Culture is primarily comprised of four main elements. There are various sub cultures within each branch of the Armed Forces. Which explains the culture of the Marine Corps and how it differs from the Navy, the Air Force or the Army as each branch has a separate sub culture.
FOUR ELEMENTS OF US MILITARY CULTURE:
1. Discipline. Minimizes confusion by creating order. Ritualizes the violence of war. Control of military members and families is done by Manipulation. Persuasion. Group Consenses. Contstant ‘programming’ to deter hyperindividualistic view points. Including, protecting your own life, your spouses life and instead emphasis must be taken off personal safety and security and sacraficed for achievement of the mission goals. Ironically, the US Military culture itself is notorious for CUTTING AND RUNNING and skrewing over their own VETS by manipulation and neglect insuring that VETS never achieve the American dream.
2. Social Worth provided by society to validate and legitimize the pupose of its profession of arms. The extreme need for appreciation and approval of society to promote their egos and ranks of position within the military itself.
3. Ceremonies, ettiquette, and elaborate rituals that masks the obvious anxiety, ignorance and fears of military members. These elaborate rituals are relied upon by military members to control the daily anxiety experienced about the harsh realities of war and the inevitable death and distruction of a military career.
4. Cohesion and Esprit de Corps. This is the absolute measure of a units morale. Willingness of military members to volunteer, fight, become wounded and die on behalf of the mission. No matter what the mission is, no matter how insane or how obvious the hardships including the critical wounds, dismemberment, disorders, diseases, divorce or death are…

There are many who share my views and thankfully those numbers are growing. Its a matter of fact that the military is only comprised of less than 5% of college educated individuals. We're not talking about all the programs to get enlisted to get college degrees. The rich and the highly iq'd don't hand their kids over to this bottom feeder lifestyle full of death and destruction. Its just a matter of fact that the military not only keeps recruiting from under served communities, they also are now aggressively publicly lowering their standards by opening the flood gates to EX CONS. You should be proud of that as I am because that is the real face of the U.S. Military now- and beyond. Not our average Joe all American husbands.

I am not attacking anyone. I am enlightening you people.
Its sad that you think the only way to make a living is to participate in violence, mass slaughter of innocent brown foreigners and as in the past generations - this is just yet another form of imperialistic aggression, discrimination and outright slaughter of foreigners for profit, oil, and strategic positioning.

Its a matter of fact and record that the military mass programs and controls its people by brain washing and consensus.

Ignorance is not being problem solvers and not knowing how to resolve conflicts. Its discrimination against other groups. Its also using violence like war and killing to get your way. Ignorance is not being tolerant and not being fair to other groups. Its the same thing that was done to the Blacks and the Gays who aren't allowed to serve and now the mass slaughter, racism, aggression and violence is being waged upon the poor brown middle Eastern foreigners. You military members are cluess and would buy anything if packaged properly with a little red, white and blue on it! That's tragic because your kids won't have a chance. Why not try it our way. Non violence. Being tolerant of other cultures and other religions. Not being aggressive or just bulldozing , bombing and killing people to get what you want? War, racism, greed and corruption for generations hasn't taught ruthless ignorant people anything. They are like stubborn bulls. We see them and wonder how they manage to exist with such fears and limited thinking. Why peace is not an option they can understand. Why racism is a component they must embrace. Don't thank military members. That's like thanking a slave for being punked, played and pawned.

Your views are ignorant just as you are.
I'm only glad more of military members are being killed off.
Serves them right. Live by the sword , die by the same.
Thankfully more VETs are coming back damaged.
Yippeee! Maybe more will wake up and stop feeding their kids into the biz of war.
Officers spouses are ****ing ****ed off and we denounce not only the lifestyle but the non recognized chuckie cheese ranks and meaningless war college degrees. Stripped out of those awful , cheap , non fashionable uniforms you are all mere war pawns to be easily thrown out like trash or damaged like war VETS and you are all below average insecure easily brain washed morons who couldn't cut in the real world so you sought out easy govt cheese jobs that kept you off away from your families and weakened your blood lines. LOL. Just what the military wanted to happened. More clueless boobs to recruit. You are all war criminals and deserve your inevitable fate : live by the sword, die by the same.

Good day.
And may becoming a global contributor and a peace maker and a problem solver and a non racist and a tolerant individual that loves humanity enter into your psyche.

No need to communicate.
Engage a FIVE STAR ***** DEPROGRAMMING lesson by reading my blog-
You might learn something.
Too bad your wife didn't take control of your brainwashed mind.

EAT THE APPLE
**** THE CORE
I DON'T WORK FOR OR SUPPORT THE MILITARY ANY MORE!

Marines by the way are by far among the least intelligent, just like the Army. You were the easiest group to be brainwashed to be selfless no matter how ridiculous or idiotic the entire mission is.

Join me in doing your own stand up comedy.
I'm not in the least offended.
I'm not that sensitive.
Its characteristic of your bottom feeder brainwashed status.
You honestly believe everything they sold you and you are as much a victim as the legions of others we are trying to 'save' ...alas saving one from themselves when they have no conscious is quite a feat. Happy Memorial Day Marine

That's a FIVE STAR MOVE Marine.
We've got our own brand of mass programming on the agenda.
It would be difficult for someone of your lowly status and level of extreme ignorance to comprehend. Carry on, parade rest and salute me when you leave. You're dismissed! You are a credit to the uniform that has accepted more ignorant ex cons , criminals, racists, bullies, punks and terrorists into their gangs. : ) I must be going not only do I have a dinner party to prepare for I'm working on a few other web projects to reach our younger generation so they don't meet this fate.

Oh I'm so thankful.
That's perfect for my search engine optimization.
Just like all the officers- its so easy to get you lowly enlisted bottom feeders to do just what we 'control' you to do.
By any means necessary , spread the word, soldier.
That's what I want!
Now don't forget to salute me on your way out the door.
Or kiss my stillettos as I kick you in the teeth.
Enjoy reading my blog.
I know you're as obsessed with me as legions of others are and will be. And why not I'm the hottest five star ***** you'll ever have the privilege of looking up to.
Next time you want an audience from me - respectfully request it!
Enjoy the blogs-

90% of what she said to me was the same thing she said to my mother. shes a fake. probably some double wide woman living in a double wide trailor thats mad cause she too fat to join the corps

Big Jim
05-26-08, 06:59 PM
Whitey...why even give this frikkin idiot any attention? You KNOW dam well how Marines are gonna react to it!! I'm not above posting something that I want to bring to someone's attention but this slanderous sh!t gets more than my than my dander up. Who cares what some sh!thead thinks about the Marines...I sure don't!! It's enough for me to have my brothers and sisters at my side and the gratitude of a grateful government that KNOWS I accomplished my mission. It should be enough for you, too. Listening to crap like this is akin to the Viet Nam War objectors...do you know what happened with that, right? The veterans caught most of that crap. I don't know about you...but I don't need people or opinions like this in my face...that should be your focus, too. If you focus on the negative from people who hate what you are and what you stand for, you'll come to believe what they believe. I don't know about you my young friend but...I'm a Marine...and that will NEVER change...I'll NEVER be against my Marine Corps brothers...or any U.S. military branch. Well, maybe the Air Force...but thats another story...

SlingerDun
05-26-08, 08:22 PM
How are people like this allowed to exist?These enemies exist in abundance here abouts, and Portland is only one medium sized city lousy with military haters who's MO is to f*ck with us that fly colors. They certainly don't want to be told to live in a soviet era 3 room flat with 5 strangers, but they also are not willing to work hard by whatever means for a 3 bedroom house of their own right down the street or wherever they chose.

I read these milquetoast like yesterdays comic strip as they spite protest the military and launch pot shots from behind keyboards because the military protects what makes for a successful American...hard work and sacrifice. And that is frightening to the gutter punk, hippie and majority of house mice. Pure strained chicken sh*t that won't work towards exhaustion with success as a plan.

I see these hominids almost daily and cannot help but hold them in contempt as i size em up, individually they are weak sisters and most are not pacifists but are petrified of hard work, and ignorant! Who spends a thousand dollars on ink and piercings yet neglects to budget a bus pass to get to and from the little job?

As a Marine you may have to fight or slap these sub 'Americans' around someday unless by some miracle they all become wise enough to realize the benefits of citizenship in this country which is...the opportunity to get a life.

--->Dave

semperfiman
05-26-08, 09:33 PM
[QUOTE=SlingerDun]

As a Marine you may have to fight or slap these sub 'Americans' around someday

i'm ready OO rah

MotherGoose
05-27-08, 09:31 AM
How are people like this allowed to exist?

Whitey, after reading the drivel that this person posted, the words "uncontrolled, unmedicated mental problems" come to mind. No one with a true grip on reality treats other people this way, no matter what their stance on the military. This person wants to seem intellectual, but combine the mental problems with an inflated sense of self... well, we can see the blazing results. This person cuts their own throat by wanting to sound intellectually compassionate and concerned about the global state of all humanity... and how does this person maintain their stance??? By berating and trying to humiliate other human beings. In other words "EXTREME MENTAL PROBLEMS."

Semper Fi Whitey!! Don't let these types get you all worked up!!
:iwo: