PDA

View Full Version : Again

sparkie
05-19-08, 08:10 PM
When I came home for the last time, in 1972 i picked up my seabag at luggage checK, Lindberg field, San Diego. I then walked thru a double line getting spit on. Never told my wife of that, we had been married for one week, I had been gone 1 year. At least it had time to dry.
They are doing it again, with the Generals apology today. Kiss the Koran,,,,What if a WW2 grunt had shot Mien Kamph? It was said that the Soldier who shot the Koran was dealt with fiercely. I know what that means. Their doing it again.
I am so done with liberal, bleeding heart *******s. PC again kills. I am so done.
Respect my Bros,,,,,,,, We may not always die for you to have the right to go to the mall.

Marine84
05-19-08, 08:22 PM
I hear you my Brother! OOHRAH!

sparkie
05-19-08, 08:26 PM
Thank you, 84. I had a hard time today to stop crying. I can't see our younguns coming home to a life of shame. It ain't right.

ecfree
05-19-08, 08:30 PM
Politics sucks.........Politicians suck...........and our kiss ass officers also.They screwed up Nam,and they're screwing Iraq.It'll get worse.:mad:
I'm with you Sparkie.

pablox1139
05-19-08, 09:42 PM
Then we'll have to get together when we know where they are coming in...show our support...and give them a welcome home they deserve!!!We had alot of locals meet the Marines coming home in Michigan...it was good to see....I know that happens all over the country...but it is special when you get to see it....little kids with signs saying thank you!..warms the heart...

jrhd97
05-19-08, 09:48 PM
Thank you, 84. I had a hard time today to stop crying. I can't see our younguns coming home to a life of shame. It ain't right.
You are right. They are doing what we have asked of them, and more. There is no excuse for this.:mad: