PDA

View Full Version : I need prayers here

prmama
07-30-02, 09:24 AM
This morning I found out that one of our friends here is in the need of some prayers.. She is a good friend of mine. We all know her as Lakers.
Anyway, her granny is in the hospital right now. She had a heartattach yesterday. I am praying that she gets though this. With all the help of everyones prayers here. I know that Lakers would be grateful to all. And a miracle can happen.
Please I am asking for Lakers and family here.
God Bless ya all
Sf
Heather

Sparrowhawk
07-30-02, 09:40 AM
are with her... and Lakers..

Cook

thedrifter
07-30-02, 10:20 AM
You and Your Family are in Our Prayers and Thoughts.......

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/psalm23.htm

God Bless

Sempers,

Roger and Ellie

LadyLeatherneck
07-30-02, 11:03 AM
Sorry to hear about Laker's Granny.
My thoughts and prayers are with her.

SSgtOfMarines
07-30-02, 12:09 PM
prayers outbound from my pos.

prmama
07-30-02, 04:34 PM
Just to let everyone one that her granny is still not doing good... She is weak and they are doing some more test on her.
I know that she is scared and I hope that she gets our support cause she has been there for us too...
Tys all and Semper fi
Good Bless ya
Heather

FutureUSMC04
07-30-02, 06:36 PM
Ill bring it to my church this weekend. and ill pray for them on my own

arzach
08-01-02, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by prmama
Just to let everyone one that her granny is still not doing good... She is weak and they are doing some more test on her.
I know that she is scared and I hope that she gets our support cause she has been there for us too...
Tys all and Semper fi
Good Bless ya
Heather
prayers are loaded---LVT's are launched

tell Lakers & Granny we're all with her

Rick

devilpup2B
08-01-02, 11:40 PM
are with her and her family.

lindagr41
08-02-02, 05:38 PM
Heather,
My prayers have been going out. Any word on how Lisa's granny is doing?

me

http://wowjoke.com/image/1003.gif

lakers
08-02-02, 06:39 PM
I just want to thank all for your prayers, they have been greatly apprecaited, you all have been wonderful: as for an update, well, the doctor told my grandmother she needs a bypass operation, and she told him she didnt and left the hospital, making statements that doctors these days didnt know their buts from a hole in the ground :confused: , so it sounds like to me shes still a fighting :thumbup:, thanks again, and i will keep everyone updated.
Lakers (Lisa)

Sixguns
08-02-02, 06:44 PM
I bet she will be happy and healthy for a long time to come. The doctor is lucky she didn't want to beat a new opinion into him or beat his other opinion out of him for good.

I hope you are better and the family is getting back to normal following this scare.

SF,