PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

mcvet57103
05-09-08, 09:00 PM
I don't know who started this web site but I hope they get this mesage. I have never in my many years surfing the net felt more at home than I do on this site. I have spent many hours searching for a site where I could feel like I was with my brothers. This is the site. Semper Fi. I feel like I am back with my brothers.

Big Jim
05-09-08, 10:56 PM
I don't know who started this web site but I hope they get this mesage. I have never in my many years surfing the net felt more at home than I do on this site. I have spent many hours searching for a site where I could feel like I was with my brothers. This is the site. Semper Fi. I feel like I am back with my brothers.

Brother...you aren't the only one to feel that way!! We just needed a place to get together...we were aways there...we just needed to find each other!! I feel right at home too...maybe cause we ARE home, huh? I don't feel totally at home like I do when I'm with my brothers...and sisters!! SEMPER FI, brother!!

mcvet57103
05-10-08, 07:14 AM
Brother...you aren't the only one to feel that way!! We just needed a place to get together...we were aways there...we just needed to find each other!! I feel right at home too...maybe cause we ARE home, huh? I don't feel totally at home like I do when I'm with my brothers...and sisters!! SEMPER FI, brother!!Doors open. Come on in brother. We have our family disagreements from time to time, but we are all equal here.:thumbup: OooRaahhh

thedrifter
05-10-08, 07:19 AM

Shaffer started this site to be Your second home...;)

The idea is Marines helping Marines.

Ellie

mcvet57103
05-10-08, 07:43 AM
Shaffer started this site to be Your second home...;)

The idea is Marines helping Marines.

EllieThanks Ellie and to Shaffer, Semper Fi, and Thank You!!!!!!:thumbup: :beer:

SGT7477
05-10-08, 07:51 AM
We are a band of brothers, Semper FI.

Jim Oliver
06-06-08, 05:36 AM
Amen brothers.

Semper Fi 'til I die...(and beyond)