PDA

View Full Version : Beirut Memorial Chapter #642 Jacksonville, North Carolina

thedrifter
05-09-08, 08:12 AM
Welcome to the home on the Internet of the Beirut Memorial Chapter #642 of the Military Order of the Purple Heart (MOPH). Our Patriots are proud to be members of this prominent organization chartered by Congress exclusively for combat wounded veterans. Please take a moment to read about the Purple Heart medal and what makes this, the country's oldest military award special. We invite you to learn about our Chapter and activities. Below is our mission statement.

Military Order of the Purple Heart Mission statement

The mission of the Military Order of the Purple Heart is to foster an environment of goodwill and cameraderie among Combat Wounded Veterans, promote Patriotism,support necessary legislative initiatives and most importantly, provide service to all veterans and their families.

We hope your will enjoy your time with us. We strive to update our web site often.

Like your Freedom? Thank a Vet!

http://www.ncmoph.org/

You can contact Capmarine6 by PM or Email to get more info

Ellie

nptwildcat
05-14-08, 01:05 PM
I love the name! Being a Beirut Veteran, I appreciate anything that
honors my fallen Brothers. Thank you.

Hercules1944
07-01-08, 06:26 PM
Have you posted a 25th Anniversary thread anywhere? I plan on going to Lejuene for the Memorial Service in October. I was not in Beirut, but some of the relief Battalion for Beirut made a side trip to Grenada on the way. They were on the USS Guam, LPH-9.

nptwildcat
07-02-08, 08:52 AM
http://beirutveteransofamerica.yuku.com/forums

Look in OPEN SQUADBAY

bobo2008881
11-06-08, 09:44 PM
just see see... i am agree with you ,.come on ,i think you can ,and i aslo want to learn something ,but always failed,.by the way ,i suggest

03grunt11
11-19-08, 08:32 PM
I am moving to the area very soon. I will be looking you up. I belong to Tun Tavern here in Philadelphia also a part of the Devil Dog too.

pierced58
09-23-09, 09:49 PM
Im planning a trip to the memorial for th 23rd. which happens to be my birthday. Will be leaving from Boston area on the 21st and would like to know if there are any other Marines from this area that would like to join the caravan , but dont know how to post the info on this site.
:usmc:

jeraldfler
08-20-10, 06:01 PM
Im thinking about moving to charlotte nc any suggestions on suburb options?

doc h fmf
08-21-10, 06:39 PM
May God Richley Bless You And Your Families And Thank You For Your Service And Sacrifices. Thank You For A Job Well Done.

Love All You Brothers And Semper Fi

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf