PDA

View Full Version : vacationing in the great sandbox

Tegan
05-05-08, 08:56 AM
hey everyone.. after a sandstorm, long airplane rides, naps on the concrete floors and mre's i have made it to iraq.

all is well here but i have a random question:

where can i buy a bicycle online and have it sent to a fpo/apo address? so many places dont ship a damn thing here and im getting frustrated. the px runs out so fast and the only bicycle i can find on starcard is a little girls little mermaid bike.. hah!

SO, any ideas on where i can get one sent out here?

Oh and the ever so famous small pox shot is kicking my butt! it feels like someone has been stomping on my arm with football cleats!

MotherGoose
05-05-08, 09:05 AM
Hi Tegan, I'm glad you made it there, I wish you the best of luck. Marines are always in my prayers!!
:usmc:

As for your bicycle question, I don't know, maybe Ebay?

thedrifter
05-05-08, 09:21 AM
Best of Luck!

You are in my Prayers and Thoughts

GodSpeed!

Ellie

jinelson
05-05-08, 09:46 AM
Get some Tegan and dont sweat it, if all of a sudden the heat is on all your training will come back to you automatically. Take care of your Marines sis and then yourself. May God Bless and watch over you. I sure miss the fun times in the chat when you were in DEP.

Semper Fi

Jim

Quinbo
05-06-08, 12:58 PM
Stay safe over there.

What works for us here in Germany is to mail order stuff to my wifes sisters house in Minnesota and she then mails it to us. Just a thought.

nptwildcat
05-06-08, 01:01 PM
God Speed Brother!

Phantom Winger
05-06-08, 01:13 PM
Make sure you don't have any APO/FPO restrictions that would preclude shipping a large item like a bike. If there are no restrictions you can try:'

www.performancebike.com
www.waltscycle.com/bicycles.htm

Good luck, keep your head down and get some!

AL49BGN
05-06-08, 02:42 PM
Good Luck Tegan!be Safe

Chamorro
05-08-08, 06:35 AM
Be alert, keep your head down and stay safe! Thanks for serving!

scout8541
05-08-08, 08:47 AM
Where are you at??? I am in the sand box as well! We were looking for a bike as well until I run into an Army dog which got me a bike. I would talk to some civilians as well, they always get the stuff we cant.