PDA

View Full Version : Question for the drifter

kubba
04-28-03, 05:18 PM
How do you and the other moderators find the time to post all these little tid bits of imformation.:marine: I think it is great but you guys burn me out. Keep up the great work
Stan:banana:

thedrifter
04-28-03, 05:59 PM
Stan,

The Administrator works us to death........LMAO(Just Kidding).......
Do a lot of research and have a great wife who does a lot of the researching for me..............She is as much Marine as I am........

We try to find articles that are of interest to all Members and especially for all our Marines.........

Sempers,

Roger
:marine:

mrbsox
04-28-03, 08:12 PM
kubba, et al....

I've seen the drifter and Ms Ellie (wink) at work. They are VERY dedicated to their work on here, as are the other moderators.

My hat is off to all of them, with heart felt thanks for the 'behind the sceens work. (See Shaffer... we need a spel cheker)

Terry

tommyboy
04-30-03, 11:19 AM
keep them coming! I love the articles.:thumbup:

kubba
04-30-03, 04:22 PM
my thanks to all involved in the researching and posting of these stories. great job everyone.
drifter thank your wife for me I know she is probably doing most of the work.
just kidding.

Gung Ho
Semper FI
Do or Die
stan

:banana: Any other dancing fruits or veggies?

thedrifter
04-30-03, 05:51 PM
kubba, my wife Ellie says: "You are welcome.".......Yes! Ellie does most of the research looking for info, jokes, cartoon, etc..........
She knows what Marines like and I just approve and/or give my input.........We work as a team here at home and we work with all the Moderator to see what is best for the site and how we can improve it...........All input is gladly welcomed.......

Sempers,

Roger
:marine: