PDA

View Full Version : Admin Sep

Thetunes01
05-02-08, 09:29 PM
All,

Does anyone know or advice on after receiving an Admin Sep can you join the reserves. When I received it I was young and got caught up in performance enhancing drugs while doing a med float. I did my four years and received numerous meritorious masts and was promted twice meritoriously. I would like to go back and right my one wrong I did while I was in.

Any advice or thoughts would be welcomed.

Thank you.

Wyoming
05-02-08, 10:15 PM
No profile!!

GO ARMY!!

Gary Hall
05-02-08, 10:18 PM
Thetunes01: Your post was most understood and appreciated and your attitude about life and choices is reassuring. We are all flawed and none are innocent and we need to be continuously propped up with good training, something the USMC has long been appreciated for. While I regret I am unqualified to offer advice I consider it proper for me to encourage you to correct any perceived wrong(s) that you consider an indebtedness for. Remember, there are some choices in life that will result in errors that cannot be compensated for or otherwise made right. Be on guard and aware of these.

By "...med float...", if you meant a Med cruise, I made one such during the summer of 1952 with the then 6th Fleet and 2nd Mar Div, I don't know what it is now. We took all of the many historic area tours in the Mediterranean, a long list. Kindest regards & SF, Gary Hall.