PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, about Berkely CA

JimmehT
04-29-08, 06:12 PM
I watched some videos on Youtube.com about Marines in Berkely, and I realize some threads were posted about this before.

But...I saw pictures of those Code Pink losers holding up signs that say "I <3 IED's" and "We support the killing of American Troops."

I would love to take a trip over there before I go to Boot and just give a piece of my mind.

Those people honestly make me sick.

I love how they just don't realize WHY they can actually do and say what they do and say.

Donut Brigade
04-29-08, 06:17 PM
Rob Riggle from the Daily Show sums up my opinion on the whole thing:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=163653&title=marines-in-berkeley

"Military doesn't start wars...politicians do."

kbs95125
04-29-08, 06:20 PM
Don't worry about it. Just concentrate on becoming a Marine.

Just remember to show your kids pictures of Code Pink if they ever think about doing drugs.

JimmehT
04-29-08, 06:21 PM
Rob Riggle from the Daily Show sums up my opinion on the whole thing:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=163653&title=marines-in-berkeley

"Military doesn't start wars...politicians do."

Ahhh I gotta say man, I love that video. I have seen it a few times and it still isn't old. I love the whole "Berkely.......Iraq" conparison haha.

But yeah, agreed, agreed.

JimmehT
04-29-08, 06:23 PM
Don't worry about it. Just concentrate on becoming a Marine.

Just remember to show your kids pictures of Code Pink if they ever think about doing drugs.

Hahah, yes sir.

Trust me, I am concentrating on becoming a Marine more than anything, well, not as much as graduating right now, because I need to do that obviously before I can become one. But I don't know, just that amount of ignorance in our society bothers me hah.

Big Jim
04-29-08, 07:02 PM
Hahah, yes sir.

Trust me, I am concentrating on becoming a Marine more than anything, well, not as much as graduating right now, because I need to do that obviously before I can become one. But I don't know, just that amount of ignorance in our society bothers me hah.

You're right about that stuff being ignorance, Jimmy!! No doubt about that! But the first step in avoiding a trap is knowing of its existence...and you got half the battle licked when you see what you see in looking at those code pink idiots!! That type of ignorance spread throughout the people who truly believe in the code pink's way of thinking. What they fail to understand is that whether they realize it or not...they ARE a part of this country and enjoy all its' freedoms without persecution. BUt those freedom came with a price that our beloved Corps and other branches of military paid with blood!! They have no spine, honor or patriotism or loyalty. They're a cancer and need to be treated as such! These are the people that are assisting the Iraqis and are possibly contributing to our boys dying in the sand!!!

For me, if I ever got around these frikkin nuts...there'd be more than just words..I think I'd probably be in prison for killing en masse!!! But thats why I don't go there...and thats why their federal funds have been revoked! You're absolutely right to feel what you feel when looking at these traitors!!

JimmehT
04-29-08, 07:09 PM
You're right about that stuff being ignorance, Jimmy!! No doubt about that! But the first step in avoiding a trap is knowing of its existence...and you got half the battle licked when you see what you see in looking at those code pink idiots!! That type of ignorance spread throughout the people who truly believe in the code pink's way of thinking. What they fail to understand is that whether they realize it or not...they ARE a part of this country and enjoy all its' freedoms without persecution. BUt those freedom came with a price that our beloved Corps and other branches of military paid with blood!! They have no spine, honor or patriotism or loyalty. They're a cancer and need to be treated as such! These are the people that are assisting the Iraqis and are possibly contributing to our boys dying in the sand!!!

For me, if I ever got around these frikkin nuts...there'd be more than just words..I think I'd probably be in prison for killing en masse!!! But thats why I don't go there...and thats why their federal funds have been revoked! You're absolutely right to feel what you feel when looking at these traitors!!

Haha, I completely feel you about the whole "killing en masse" thing. We watched this video of people that were burning an American Flag during Desert Storm and I basically just thought to myself "Why don't you just move to Canada or something if it is THAT BAD here in the United States." I mean really, these idiots just don't understand. There is a video on Youtube I saw the other day where the Code Pink/protesters were in an argument with a Marine and the Marine said "Your all punks, and I would die for each and every one of you." If that doesn't show what Marines care about, I really don't know what would.

All of those Code Pink people are all whacked out on Conspiracy Theories and whatnot and are too afraid to face this thing called REALITY.

Oh boy, those people just really really don't know the lines they cross when they do things like that. Sheesh, they get meh pretty angry sir, not going to lie haha.

Big Jim
04-29-08, 07:18 PM
Haha, I completely feel you about the whole "killing en masse" thing. We watched this video of people that were burning an American Flag during Desert Storm and I basically just thought to myself "Why don't you just move to Canada or something if it is THAT BAD here in the United States." I mean really, these idiots just don't understand. There is a video on Youtube I saw the other day where the Code Pink/protesters were in an argument with a Marine and the Marine said "Your all punks, and I would die for each and every one of you." If that doesn't show what Marines care about, I really don't know what would.

All of those Code Pink people are all whacked out on Conspiracy Theories and whatnot and are too afraid to face this thing called REALITY.

Oh boy, those people just really really don't know the lines they cross when they do things like that. Sheesh, they get meh pretty angry sir, not going to lie haha.

Yeah...me too. They're too dam spineless to do anything about anything except bich about they're "poor, miserable" lives here in the good ol' US of A!! But you know they're way too frikkinscared to go to ANOTHER country, ANY country, and bich about life there! They're just losers and have nothing else to do, thats it! They really just need to be rounded up and sent to Iran or Iraq and have their US citizenship revoked and lets see what happens then!! I'l bet EVERYONE will all of a sudden come around!!