PDA

View Full Version : RS Louisville Statewide Poole Function

Gootee63
04-28-08, 01:29 PM
I got my first taste of bootcamp at the RS Louisville state wide poole function, when Drill Instructors quarterdecked us poolee's and led us through table PT.

Donut Brigade
04-28-08, 03:53 PM
We had the same thing at Utah poolee function this weekend. We never got quarterdecked; I got chewed out for supposedly 'smiling' (made to sprint back and forth into formation while screaming AYE AYE SIR on top of my lungs).

We had a rare opportunity to talk to the Drill Instructors after the function. They answered some questions, Sgt. Vega and Ssgt. Esconeda (sp?). To all poolees who are going to SD June/July, there's a very good chance they will be your DIs. Personally, during the whole function I was VERY motivated, sore, and a little scared. When I got home I wanted to lay down and die (11 in the field, PTing and drilling). Strangely, next morning, I wanted to back and do it over again...

awbrown1462
04-29-08, 06:36 AM
Gootee66 keep me informed about your time in as I am in Kentucky like to hear for you after you become a Marine good luck Pooliee

bbond007
04-29-08, 12:27 PM
We got are statewide, may 10...I can't wait, what are the things we will be doing..